Freelance Corona Developer in UK (London)

Would you mind setting me up with some basic framework?

Sure, please mail me with the details and we can discuss.

Best

Hassaan

Mr Raza has been a pleasure to work with!

Heā€™s extremely knowledgeable in Carona and Parse, is great fun, easy to get along with and his code rocks! I was impressed with his fast turnaround time on sprints and I find it great working with someone who genuinely seem to enjoy new challenges.

I look forward to seeing what the future holds for Hassaan!

Thanks!!

Duncan

(Founder eRipple.co)

Have been quite busy in the past few weeks, will be freeing up again in a few days so if anyone needs any help drop me a msg.

Cheers

Its been a pleasure to work with Hassaan, definitely knows a lot about corona.Ā He eveloped our game on time and successfully, so fully recommended guys.

Cheers,

M

Hassan has been kind to help me out with some code problems on a very short notice, using his weekends and nights to solve the task. Iā€™m very happy with the result, and highly recommend his services. I look forward to working with you again, Hassen :slight_smile:

Marianne Hejlsberg, Art Director and owner at Spirit ApS, Denmark

Thought Iā€™d update everyone on here that I am still alive and well hehe, just have been extremely overbooked the past few weeks but easing up again as wrapping up most of the projects successfully.

Yes I am still alive and kicking, and freeing up soon for additional work (was tied up in big projects). If you want something amazing done, drop me a message/mail.

Cheers

Merry Christmas and a happy INC new year to everyone :slight_smile: , freeing up again soon so if anyone needs something done do let me know.

Slot freeing up again, if anyone wants something sorted, feel free to get in touch.

Raza was able to implement achievements through Google Play and get our app approved to post on Facebook in an incredibly short period of time. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for help. Thanks Raza.

Howdy folks, available again plus also taking Corona Enterprise requests now, if native plugin dev / integration / publishing is proving too hard, send me a message and I can take care of it for you.

Back in town and ready for some action, have a slot available for a new project if someone is looking.

Hi!

Interested in your corona services . Pmā€™ed you.

Freed up for a spell, if anyone needs any assistance do give me a shout.

best

Hope everyone is doing great.

I have a slot opening up in a few days if anyone needs some help/project sorted, leave me a message and Iā€™ll be more than happy to take a look.

Howdy folks, been extremely busy with multiple projects but still alive and kicking, let me know if you need an expert handĀ  :smiley:

Freeing up soonish for a spell, and up for some action again.

Happy New Year all, have a slot opening in 2 days time. If you have any projects or tasks needing some professional attention give me a message.

Hello this is Anthony from PanfurWare, LLC. I have a new tower defense game that i need help with adding apple game center and google leaderboards to. Hereā€™s the link to the game. Please test and name your price. Thank youĀ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.panfur.td