Freelance Corona Developer in UK (London)

Sure plz check your pm for details

Iā€™m very pleased with Razaā€™s work! Clean, fast and thoughtful. Calling him next month for another project!

Back in town folks, and ready to burn that midnight oil again.

Iā€™ve collaborated with Hassaan on several projects. He always exemplified clear communication, professional results, and very quick & timely work. Itā€™s been my pleasure and hope to do more projects together in the future.

Ā 

-Brian Havey, zminusone music & sound

Hi Hassan, nice to meet you.

Are you still available at the moment?

Hi Sabir, always available for a chat. Work wise should be available in day or so. Send me a message and we can discuss what you need.

Available again for some heavy lifting / quick tasks, whatever you folks need, give me a shout.

Hi there - have a freelance gig available for our mobile games studio. If youā€™re interested, please respond back to fun@simplemachine.co. Thanks!

Looking for an expert Corona/Lua programmer for ~1 month or longer to help with 2 mobile games projects. One game is already live on iOS and Android, and weā€™re planning significant update for it. The other game will be going live on iOS and Android in the next weeks, and we need help with refactoring and building to Android (iOS version already done).

Available again to take up a new project, looking forward to helping you nice folks out

Will be available again shortly, please let me know if in need of help with your awesome projects.

Slot opening up this weekend, if anyone needs help with their app idea/project or needs to get something done, give me a shout.

Messaged and mailed. Urgent request incomingā€¦

Back in town now, feel free to message me if someone needs a professional hand

Available again to take up new projects, so if anyone needs some help / work done, do give me a shout. Cheers

hraza,

looks like you have a following. what does it cost to develop a game or app?

daveC

Thank for the interest David, left you a private message

thanks hassaan, for helping me finish my app. you filled in the missing pieces that I didnā€™t have and moved me further along to success.

youā€™re the Best!!!Ā 

daveC

Hi Hraza,

Iā€™m not sure how busy you are at the moment, but it seems you come with lots of feedback.

Perhaps you could take a look at my post from yesterday. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s something youā€™d be interested in discussing (time permitting of course!).

Many thanks,

Hi Paul, thanks for checking my thread out. I have sent you a PM, sure would love to discuss.

Regards

Thanks Hraza,

I didnā€™t receive any kind of PM that I can see, so Iā€™ve tried sending one to you. Hopefully you can respond if it appears!

Many thanks,