Freelance Corona Developer in UK (London)

Ah ok, I just replied to the PM that you sent. Feel free to contact me via email if you are still having issues with inbox.

Have a slot opening up soon, so if anyone needs that extra bit of help, please do give me a nudge.

Available again soon, so feel free to let me know if anyone needs any help with their projects

Hope everyone is doing well, am available for quick projects again if anyone needs help / consultation.

Happy new year to everyone. Back from a quick break and ready for more action, so if you need a helping hand or consultation do give me a shout.

Slot opening up shortly, so if you are in need of some help, please do give me a shout. Cheers

Hassaan stepped in and helped us polish up a game we had been working on before one of our engineers suddenly departed the company. He quickly diagnosed the issues, and resolved them in a professional and cost effective manner. 10/10 would recommend, and will use in the future. Thanks again Hassaan!

Slot opening up again, so give me shout if anyone needs the help

Hi all, slot opening up again tomorrow, so if you need the extra help or consultation give me a shout.

Slot opening up again soon, so contact me ASAP to book yours now

Hi all, hope you all are doing great, slot opening up tomorrow so hit me up if need that extra help

freeing up for a spell soon, so let me know if anyone needs the helping hand

I contacted hraza after I had had problems with Scott’s firebaseAuth plugin and just could not make it work on iOS. He replied within an hour and was very open and interested, so we made a deal. Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding, maybe because of language barriers, so in first attempt we talked at cross-purposes.

You can judge someone’s services and offers especially after something went wrong, and here is what I’d like to emphasize: He kept writing me emails with further ideas, offerings and support and I never felt left alone with my problem. Big compliment to hraza for constantly trying to figure out what exactly caused my errors. This is how good service should look like and in the end we made the plugin work.

I can definitely recommend hraza to other users who have problems with Corona. :slight_smile:

Thanks Chris for the kind words, always a pleasure helping a fellow dev out. You can call on me at any time

Hi hraza,

I am just connecting to discuss the issues i have with my Corona games.

David

Hi all, slot opening up soon, so let me know if need any help with your awesome projects.

Slot opening up again folks, if you need any help with your cool ideas do give me a shout

I hired Hassaan some time ago to develop a section of an app for us. While I am a developer myself, I’m not overly familiar with Corona, so for some of the more complex aspects of this app, it was far easier to bring in someone with experience. Hassaan did a great job, he communicated effectively, and we’re very happy with the end result. I’d certainly use his services again if the opportunity arose.

Slot opening up again folks this monday, if anyone needs any help, please do get in touch. Happy new year as well

Slot opening up this friday, so if you need that extra helping hand or guidance for all things Corona, get in touch asap