Fullscreen Inneractive Ads on iPhone

Is anybody using fullscreen Inneractive ads on iPhone successfully?

When I try it, I get a page stating ‘Exclusive Deals From Our Partners’ with a form to sign up for something. It has buttons at the bottom labeled ‘No Thanks’ and ‘Sign Up’.

If I click ‘No Thanks’, a box pops up stating “‘Done’ to return” and has a close button.
I click that and nothing happens.

If I bring the keyboard up as if I was going to sign up for the offer, I can click ‘Done’ on there and then the right side of the screen is messed up, but now there is finally an X to close the ad.

Why doesn’t ‘No Thanks’ just close the ad? I thought the point of full page ads was to display them for a few seconds and at that point, the user can close the ad and continue. [import]uid: 145435 topic_id: 27354 reply_id: 327354[/import]

Hey Lance,

This is Orly from inneractive.
We had an issue with this specific ad provider, as their ads did not work properly. This is being handled as we speak and should be resolved soon.

Feel free to ping me with any questions you may have to orly[at]inner-active[dot]com [import]uid: 109623 topic_id: 27354 reply_id: 111614[/import]

Hi Corona and Inneractive guys,

When do you plan to make the ads framework really work? I’ve been hearing for months problems like crashes, squezed ads, ugly full screen ads, positioning problems and so. Ansca locks us with inneractive and if, at least, inneractive works, it would be a small problem. But as it does not work properly, it is a huge pain. [import]uid: 79136 topic_id: 27354 reply_id: 122434[/import]

@Cleversons - completely valid feedback. We hear you.
Are there any problems outstanding right now? I believe most issues have been fixed, but please let me know if that is not the case.

David [import]uid: 10668 topic_id: 27354 reply_id: 122906[/import]

Unfortunately, we ended up giving up on Inneractive for now. Crashes, inventory seemed low (same 3-4 ads), gambling ads that I could not control, documentation was insufficient for full screen ads and fullscreen ads were mere banners taking up the whole screen.

~Earl @ Paper Robot [import]uid: 111723 topic_id: 27354 reply_id: 122911[/import]

Hi Corona and Inneractive guys,

When do you plan to make the ads framework really work? I’ve been hearing for months problems like crashes, squezed ads, ugly full screen ads, positioning problems and so. Ansca locks us with inneractive and if, at least, inneractive works, it would be a small problem. But as it does not work properly, it is a huge pain. [import]uid: 79136 topic_id: 27354 reply_id: 122434[/import]

@Cleversons - completely valid feedback. We hear you.
Are there any problems outstanding right now? I believe most issues have been fixed, but please let me know if that is not the case.

David [import]uid: 10668 topic_id: 27354 reply_id: 122906[/import]

Unfortunately, we ended up giving up on Inneractive for now. Crashes, inventory seemed low (same 3-4 ads), gambling ads that I could not control, documentation was insufficient for full screen ads and fullscreen ads were mere banners taking up the whole screen.

~Earl @ Paper Robot [import]uid: 111723 topic_id: 27354 reply_id: 122911[/import]

The applications can be downloaded directly to an iOS device, or downloaded onto a personal computer or Macintosh via iTunes. iOS Application Development is the process of creating small software applications for iPhone devices. Thanks.
Regards,
framies for iphone
[import]uid: 184798 topic_id: 27354 reply_id: 126774[/import]

The applications can be downloaded directly to an iOS device, or downloaded onto a personal computer or Macintosh via iTunes. iOS Application Development is the process of creating small software applications for iPhone devices. Thanks.
Regards,
framies for iphone
[import]uid: 184798 topic_id: 27354 reply_id: 126774[/import]