Functions help link not working

E.g.

http://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/PinsightMedia/init

Not Found

The requested URL /plugin/PinsightMedia/init was not found on this server.

Posted this on the Corona blog but it seems nobody cares.

And the link to this forum from the docs also doesn’t work.

Not good for promotion of this service.

I don’t think it’s quite fair to say that nobody cares.  There have been several exchanges on that blog post from staff working to solve the issue.  I’m sure the team is working on pushing the fixed page live (they are working on other issues that came up since Friday too), but in the mean time you can click on the broken links and add a “.html” tot he end of the URL to get to the page.

Rob

Thank you Rob for the response, I did not wanted to sound rude, that was just my impression.

Just a small reply “We are working on a fix” to my 2 posts would help.

Anyway, keep up the good work, now we have so many ad/monetization solutions it is hard to decide which one to use!

Regards,

Damir.

I don’t think it’s quite fair to say that nobody cares.  There have been several exchanges on that blog post from staff working to solve the issue.  I’m sure the team is working on pushing the fixed page live (they are working on other issues that came up since Friday too), but in the mean time you can click on the broken links and add a “.html” tot he end of the URL to get to the page.

Rob

Thank you Rob for the response, I did not wanted to sound rude, that was just my impression.

Just a small reply “We are working on a fix” to my 2 posts would help.

Anyway, keep up the good work, now we have so many ad/monetization solutions it is hard to decide which one to use!

Regards,

Damir.