Fuse Powered plugin soft-launched

We have done a soft-launch of the Fuse Powered plugin today.  You can read this blog post for more information:

https://coronalabs.com/blog/2015/05/26/soft-launch-fuse-powered-for-corona-developers/

Rob

When can we expect this to be publicly available?

I’m sorry, but we can’t provide any dates, not even rough estimates.  Those pesky last few problems are the hardest to solve.

Rob

Are we still very far from the launch date?

We don’t like to give dates. This is a complex process. Its not just a plugin, but we are having to create an entire customer self-service portal. We want to make sure it’s right. So no ETA. Each day brings us closer.

Rob

I just signed up for the Soft Launch… hopefully I will get approved even though my DAU is somewhat low.

I have a Halloween app coming out soon, and video rewards would be great to include.

Are you still taking requests, or are you close to a full release?

–john

I would suspect we are always open to suggestions.

Well… I meant are you still taking requests to join the Soft launch? I seem to be striking out and not getting replies to my requests or emails regarding my sign up issues.

Yes we are still taking signups. I’m not sure on the turn around. How long ago did you submit the request?

Thanks

Rob

Rob, A few days ago. Thanks

I would give them more time. I’m not sure the turn around on it, but a few days isn’t very long.

Rob

About an hour ago, I could no longer build for iOS, it’s giving me server problems with plugins…

I’m on the latest daily build, and was able to build perfectly fine a few hours ago (no change to source code)

so I’m guessing the soft launch might have messed up some sort of server configurations?

I’m getting issues that GooglePlay and OpenSSL plugins are not available or something. As this is iOS the GooglePlay plugin error seems really weird…

Could it be something broke during the soft launch?

I’ve pinged the team about this.

Rob

Thanks things are back to normal now!

Any updates for an open beta or public release date? It seems that we’re running out of options (like Chartboost) as time passes by and we really need something like this to monetize our games. Besides, we’re not eligible for soft launch as we’ll be releasing our first game, hence we don’t have any downloads.

I would still apply if you haven’t already.

Rob

I don’t see how it will work out but I took my chances. Thanks for the advice Rob.

Is this thing actually public yet? according to Fuse support - it is, they even sent me documents, but … ???

We are still building out the back end to allow self-service.  If you’re interested in joining the beta, follow the instructions in the blog post.

Rob

When can we expect this to be publicly available?