Fuse Server Problem

Hi There,

i wrote already support, but didnt got answer for days now :frowning:

so i try here:

I compile with 2015.2676 and always get: (also tried with older corona versions)

Jul 10 02:02:39 chrisi6 2.5[1090] <Warning>: fuse error: There was an error in establishing a connection with the server.

what can i do?

thanks 

chris

There is no enough context to understand what is going on. Are you getting this error while trying to make a iOS/Android build with simulator or during runtime?

Also, to be able to use Fuse plugin one would have to be in soft launch list. To apply, fill up the form. When you would get approved, you will receive email with more details.

be sure im with the fuse launch … i was one of the first who even get in (before soft launch even) when it was full beta.

its ok. they improved a lot, that i have to say, also bit chaotic. several no’s, than suddenly a yes. than u wait for days for a simple answer with the latest setup. '… its ‘soft launch’

but honestly: If ALL works fine, it could be an amazing thing.

Now as they understood that some users want to keep some direct connections with their old networks, and they allow so now.

it could be a great mix to waterfall from ur direct connections with the AdRally Network. Here im really looking forward how it goes.

For sure STABILITY will be a main point. As I will have to give all my directions trust in one plugin. If this would not work … dont think about.

greets

chris

and about context:

Jul 10 02:02:39 chrisi6 2.5[1090] <Warning>: fuse error: There was an error in establishing a connection with the server.

thats simple as it is. after compiling and putting the app on the device, above error appears and NO Ads. 
But Tristan is now on the look and I hope to get soon a solution.

There is no enough context to understand what is going on. Are you getting this error while trying to make a iOS/Android build with simulator or during runtime?

Also, to be able to use Fuse plugin one would have to be in soft launch list. To apply, fill up the form. When you would get approved, you will receive email with more details.

be sure im with the fuse launch … i was one of the first who even get in (before soft launch even) when it was full beta.

its ok. they improved a lot, that i have to say, also bit chaotic. several no’s, than suddenly a yes. than u wait for days for a simple answer with the latest setup. '… its ‘soft launch’

but honestly: If ALL works fine, it could be an amazing thing.

Now as they understood that some users want to keep some direct connections with their old networks, and they allow so now.

it could be a great mix to waterfall from ur direct connections with the AdRally Network. Here im really looking forward how it goes.

For sure STABILITY will be a main point. As I will have to give all my directions trust in one plugin. If this would not work … dont think about.

greets

chris

and about context:

thats simple as it is. after compiling and putting the app on the device, above error appears and NO Ads. 
But Tristan is now on the look and I hope to get soon a solution.