FuseError: SERVER_ERROR 3

Hey guys, recently we’ve tried publishing apps through Fuse… we’ve done many apps in the past with the service, so we’re aware how to set it up, however we’ve run into the following issues:

-even with the monetization box checked, new apps do not populate on the dash

-ads aren’t showing with new apps (after manually adding apps to the dashboard due to above)

I tried printing the error code from trying to initialize Fuse in-app, and got the following:

“FuseError”:{“SERVER_ERROR”:3}

fuse.show() won’t even work since there’s this problem with initialization.  

I can confirm we are having the same issue with Fuse - we have tested this on several apps and it is not populating in the dash with the monetization enabled checkbox checked.

Please let us know if Fuse is going to continue being supported, makes me hesitant to use them if there are going to be continued issues on the backend.

Any updates on this?

We are investigating.

Any ideas on when this might be fixed?

This was fixed thanks to Fuse - something changed on Corona’s end, so Fuse had to update according to this change.

I hope that Fuse continues to be supported, and changes like this aren’t made without notifying them as it broke our system for over a week without resolution, and our clients were very upset about this.

@JBean - the information you’ve been given by Fuse is absolutely false re: a change on our end.  No changes were made specifically, intentionally or inadvertently to impact the FusePowered plugin.  

I understand your concern regarding the future of support for the FusePowered plugin - I can tell you that the FusePowered plugin will not be made widely available into the near future.  We’d been intending to make the FusePowered plugin more generally available but have not yet been able to finalize a commercial agreement with them after Corona Labs was purchased by Perk.  

This being said, we will be working with their team to transfer ownership of the plugin such that they can maintain this themselves for a specific set of developers FusePowered is interested in supporting who currently have the plugin integrated.  We will of course continue to host and make available to these developers the plugin they maintain.

We are working diligently to offer more monetization options in the interim so do stay tuned of course.   

@roj: It looks like I owe the Corona team an apology, and I’m sincerely sorry. After speaking w/someone regarding the issue, turns out they did give me false information.

My understanding however was that Fuse would continue to be supported in light of the Perk acquisition, but also understand regarding the agreement that hasn’t been made yet.

Thank you for continuing to host it once it’s transferred.

I plead with Corona to please make the Applovin plug-in available so we don’t run into issues again with Fuse. It’s very important for our clients that we have this plug-in available to them, otherwise we run the risk of losing their business.

JBean, an AppLoving plugin is coming, along with a bunch of others. 

https://coronalabs.com/blog/2016/01/21/plugin-development-coming-soon-to-a-marketplace-near-you/

Bottom line is, we want developers to thrive with Corona with plenty of opportunities to be successful. If someone doesn’t want to put ads in their games / apps, that’s fine and for those that do, we want to provide as many monetization options as possible.

@Charles: Thank you for the link! This is wonderful news! :slight_smile:

I can confirm we are having the same issue with Fuse - we have tested this on several apps and it is not populating in the dash with the monetization enabled checkbox checked.

Please let us know if Fuse is going to continue being supported, makes me hesitant to use them if there are going to be continued issues on the backend.

Any updates on this?

We are investigating.

Any ideas on when this might be fixed?

This was fixed thanks to Fuse - something changed on Corona’s end, so Fuse had to update according to this change.

I hope that Fuse continues to be supported, and changes like this aren’t made without notifying them as it broke our system for over a week without resolution, and our clients were very upset about this.

@JBean - the information you’ve been given by Fuse is absolutely false re: a change on our end.  No changes were made specifically, intentionally or inadvertently to impact the FusePowered plugin.  

I understand your concern regarding the future of support for the FusePowered plugin - I can tell you that the FusePowered plugin will not be made widely available into the near future.  We’d been intending to make the FusePowered plugin more generally available but have not yet been able to finalize a commercial agreement with them after Corona Labs was purchased by Perk.  

This being said, we will be working with their team to transfer ownership of the plugin such that they can maintain this themselves for a specific set of developers FusePowered is interested in supporting who currently have the plugin integrated.  We will of course continue to host and make available to these developers the plugin they maintain.

We are working diligently to offer more monetization options in the interim so do stay tuned of course.   

@roj: It looks like I owe the Corona team an apology, and I’m sincerely sorry. After speaking w/someone regarding the issue, turns out they did give me false information.

My understanding however was that Fuse would continue to be supported in light of the Perk acquisition, but also understand regarding the agreement that hasn’t been made yet.

Thank you for continuing to host it once it’s transferred.

I plead with Corona to please make the Applovin plug-in available so we don’t run into issues again with Fuse. It’s very important for our clients that we have this plug-in available to them, otherwise we run the risk of losing their business.

JBean, an AppLoving plugin is coming, along with a bunch of others. 

https://coronalabs.com/blog/2016/01/21/plugin-development-coming-soon-to-a-marketplace-near-you/

Bottom line is, we want developers to thrive with Corona with plenty of opportunities to be successful. If someone doesn’t want to put ads in their games / apps, that’s fine and for those that do, we want to provide as many monetization options as possible.

@Charles: Thank you for the link! This is wonderful news! :slight_smile: