GameAnalytics Error

I keep getting this error in GameAnalytics when running in device.

errorMessage: /Users/jcb/Desktop/Plugin/android/…/shared/plugin_gameanalytics.lua:335: cannot open /data/data/com.myappname.myapp/cache/Caches/GameAnalyticsData: No such file or directory

stackTrace: stack traceback: [C]: in function ‘dir’ /Users/jcb/Desktop/Plugin/android/…/shared/plugin_gameanalytics.lua:335: in function ‘_listener’ ?

Why does this happen?

And 1 more error as well…

errorMessage: /Users/jcb/Desktop/Plugin/android/…/shared/plugin_gameanalytics.lua:335: bad argument #1 to ‘dir’ (string expected, got nil)
stackTrace: stack traceback: [C]: in function ‘dir’ /Users/jcb/Desktop/Plugin/android/…/shared/plugin_gameanalytics.lua:335: in function ‘_listener’

Are you using the Corona plugin or the Github version?

The Corona Plugin.

I don’t have an idea what is your problem, but I would try to use their Github version (https://github.com/GameAnalytics/) since it is more up to date

Um… Only Enterprise users can use the Github version as such right? 

Pro users can only specify the plugin in build.settings(or so I thought).
Am i wrong?

Their Github is a lua version, so you use directly with Corona.

The Enterprise is only for those who want to use native plugins.

Oh. Right! 
I did not realize their Git version was just a Lua library.
Will try it out. 

Thanks! 

And 1 more error as well…

errorMessage: /Users/jcb/Desktop/Plugin/android/…/shared/plugin_gameanalytics.lua:335: bad argument #1 to ‘dir’ (string expected, got nil)
stackTrace: stack traceback: [C]: in function ‘dir’ /Users/jcb/Desktop/Plugin/android/…/shared/plugin_gameanalytics.lua:335: in function ‘_listener’

Are you using the Corona plugin or the Github version?

The Corona Plugin.

I don’t have an idea what is your problem, but I would try to use their Github version (https://github.com/GameAnalytics/) since it is more up to date

Um… Only Enterprise users can use the Github version as such right? 

Pro users can only specify the plugin in build.settings(or so I thought).
Am i wrong?

Their Github is a lua version, so you use directly with Corona.

The Enterprise is only for those who want to use native plugins.

Oh. Right! 
I did not realize their Git version was just a Lua library.
Will try it out. 

Thanks!