Getting OneSignal error: attempt to call field 'onPaused' (a nil value) on Android.

I’ve just updated Enterprise to the latest build (2016.2830), and grabbed the latest libs too. Whenever I start my app I get the following errors:

I/Corona(8852): /Users/Kasten/Documents/OneSignal/GameThrive/SDK/Corona/SDK/android/../shared/plugin\_OneSignal.lua:81: attempt to call field 'onPaused' (a nil value)

and 

/Users/Kasten/Documents/OneSignal/GameThrive/SDK/Corona/SDK/android/../shared/plugin\_OneSignal.lua:83: attempt to call field 'onResumed' (a nil value)

These seem to happen when my app starts to login to GPGS. The GPGS popup appears, which I assume then calls the onPaused function, then when I cancel that popup it tries to call the onResumed function.  

Has something changed recently that I might have overlooked? I’ve checked the docs and can’t see that I’ve missed anything.

Edit: I’ve just checked that OneSignal.jar file against an old one, and it does appear that there used to be classes called

OnPausedFuction (sic) and OnResumedFunction but they are not in the most recent jar file. I’m not sure how to check the contents of the .so file to see if that is as expected. Are the missing classes a mistake in the jar, or do I need to change something in my code? I can’t see that I’m manually calling onPaused or onResumed anywhere in my code.

Edit2: Just thought I’d mention that if I go back to the older jar files it works as it did before, even with the updated Corona Ent build.

We will regenerate our builds at the end of the week and it should fix this issue. You can use the old version in the meantime. I’ll reply here when we submit a new build.

We will regenerate our builds at the end of the week and it should fix this issue. You can use the old version in the meantime. I’ll reply here when we submit a new build.