How should a build.settings file look using Facebook v4 on ios?

I am trying to run an app on ios 9. But i get this error “given Url is not allowed by the application configuration: one or more of the given urls is not allowed by the app’s settings. To use this Url you must add a valid native platform in your app’s settings.”

Here is my iphone part of my build.settings

iphone = { plist = { UIAppFonts = { "balloonFont.ttf" }, UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend = false, UIStatusBarHidden = false, MinimumOSVersion = "6.0", UIPrerenderedIcon = true, -- set to false for "shine" overlay --UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend = true, -- uncomment to quit app on suspend CFBundleIconFiles = { "Icon.png", "Icon@2x.png", "Icon-60.png", "Icon-60@2x.png", "Icon-60@3x.png", "Icon-72.png", "Icon-72@2x.png", "Icon-76.png", "Icon-76@2x.png", "Icon-Small.png", "Icon-Small@2x.png", "Icon-Small@3x.png", "Icon-Small-40.png", "Icon-Small-40@2x.png", "Icon-Small-50.png", "Icon-Small-50@2x.png", }, FacebookAppID = "XXXXXXXXXXX", -- iOS app URL schemes: CFBundleURLTypes = { { CFBundleURLSchemes = { "fbXXXXXXXX", -- replace XXXXXXXXX with your Facebook appId "test1234", } } }, -- Whitelist Facebook Servers for Network Requests NSAppTransportSecurity = { NSExceptionDomains = { ["fbcdn.net"] = { NSIncludesSubdomains = true, NSExceptionRequiresForwardSecrecy = false, }, ["facebook.com"] = { NSIncludesSubdomains = true, NSExceptionRequiresForwardSecrecy = false, }, ["akamaihd.net"] = { NSIncludesSubdomains = true, NSExceptionRequiresForwardSecrecy = false, }, }, }, -- Whitelist Facebook Apps LSApplicationQueriesSchemes = { "fb", "fbapi20130214", "fbapi20130410", "fbapi20140410", "fbapi20140116", "fbapi20150313", "fbapi20150629", "fbauth", "fbauth2", "fb-messenger-api20140430", }, } },

yes i do have my Facebook id in both the xxxxxxx space.

Thanks, 

Scott

I keep getting error 301, any ideas. (logs are attached below) 

If you download the latest daily build 2731 (the latest release version actually), the Facebook sample in there should be V4 based. You can grab the build.settings from there.

Generally 301’s are known as redirects and are technically not errors. The sample app in 2731 works, so compare your code to that app and see if you can spot your issues.

Rob

I keep getting error 301, any ideas. (logs are attached below) 

If you download the latest daily build 2731 (the latest release version actually), the Facebook sample in there should be V4 based. You can grab the build.settings from there.

Generally 301’s are known as redirects and are technically not errors. The sample app in 2731 works, so compare your code to that app and see if you can spot your issues.

Rob