Incorrect Splash Screen plugin

Congratulations to make your new marketplace!

And I have a problem.

My splash screen plugin doesn’t work correctly.

My account was activated to it.

I log out and log in on Simulator. And turned off and on my Mac.

But it doesn’t work. How can I fix it?

Thank you. (-:

Same Problem here. My account has the plugin activated and my mac is authorized.

XCODE Build Error: CoronaBuilder: Splash Screen Control plugin not licensed for user ‘xxxxx@xxx.com’ …

Runtime iOS: Application Validation Error Popup… I have a custom LaunchScreen Storyboard.

Is this still an issue?

Rob

Have similar error. started today, checked just now, still exist. build under MacOS for Android with native extensions, not from simulator

error on start:

Application Validation Error

Incorrect splash screen - the splash screen built into the app is not the one that shipped with build 2018.3257 of Corona

Activate the Corona Splash Screen control plugin

but this plugin is activated for me

regarding my issue. found fix - need to delete Default.png from project folder

I have a same issue after buying “Corona Splash Screen Plugin” today.

For those reporting this, are you doing simulator builds or native builds?

Rob

I do simulator build under Windows 10 for Android.

Simulator Version: 3184

Native Builds on Mac.

Corona 2018.3258.

It has fixed now! Thank you. (-:

But i still have a trouble.

It’s hard to see what’s going on because you’re covering up the console log. It’s much better to use copy/paste. Select the text in the Console Log window then paste it into a forum post. What I see there doesn’t look like an issue with the Splash Screen control. Please copy the content of the log window and share it with us.

Rob

my log:

21:54:35.774 21:54:35.774 Corona Simulator 2017.3184 (Dec 8 2017 13:24:21) 21:54:35.774 21:54:35.993 21:54:35.993 Copyright (C) 2009-2017 C o r o n a L a b s I n c . 21:54:35.993 Version: 3.0.0 21:54:35.993 Build: 2017.3184 21:54:36.015 Platform: GenericAndroidDevice / x64 / 10.0 / GeForce GT 1030/PCIe/SSE2 / 4.6.0 NVIDIA 391.01 / 2017.3184 / ru\_RU | RU | ru\_RU | ru 21:54:36.015 Loading project from: M:\Toppler\apk 21:54:36.015 Project sandbox folder: C:\Users\netSk\AppData\Local\Corona Labs\Corona Simulator\Sandbox\apk-ED7725737F07FCC1C9C3200E09FB3716\Documents 21:54:36.030 WARNING: issue found in M:\Toppler\apk\build.settings: 21:54:36.030 WARNING: unrecognized key: settings.iphone.plist.UISupportedInterfaceOrientations~iphone[] (string) 21:54:36.030 WARNING: unrecognized key: settings.iphone.plist.UISupportedInterfaceOrientations~ipad[] (string) 21:54:36.030 WARNING: unrecognized key: settings.iphone.plist.UIInterfaceOrientation~iphone (string) 21:54:36.030 WARNING: deprecated key: settings.iphone.plist.CFBundleIconFile (string) 21:54:36.030 WARNING: unrecognized key: settings.iphone.plist.UIInterfaceOrientation~ipad (string) 21:54:40.466 WARNING: Accelerometer events are only available on the device. 21:54:44.651 1920 21:55:04.865 Testing credentials for 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Corona Labs\Corona SDK\Resources\debug.keystore': 21:55:05.923 jar signed. 21:55:05.923 Picked up JAVA\_TOOL\_OPTIONS: -Duser.language=en 21:55:57.833 BuildID: 5ac654eb31eb5 21:55:58.115 WebServices: downloading build 21:56:02.879 Android build failed (1) after 56 seconds

There isn’t anything in the log about splash screen problems. You have an different issue. This thread is about splash screens and when we change subjects, it confuses people looking for info on splash screens or who might have your problem.

In fact there is a thread about your specific problem. Please post your issue here:

https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/70320-android-build-failed-1/

and we can continue discussing it. 

Thanks 

Rob

actually I can’t make build any of my old projects. I get the same error always. It happens after i activated Splash Screen Control plugin.

@Vitaliy,

1. What debug steps have you taken?
  2. When was the last time you successfully built your games/apps.
  3. What version of Corona were you using before.
  4. I see you’re using 3184.  I know that is the public release, but have you tried the latest daily build?
  1. Have you been able to build any of the demos that come with Corona?
  2. If, “Yes to last question”, have you tried demos that use plugins and built them OK?
  3. If, “Yes to last two question”, have you tried modifying a demo project to add the splash screen plugin and then tried building it?  Did that work?

I tried to build one of the Corona sample projects ( \Sample Code\Interface\DragMe ), but got the same error. (on PC)

Last successfully build I did two days ago, it was before i bought plugin.

Before i used the same Corona Build (3184) on PC (Windows)

Now i installed Corona 3258 and see that problem again.

Hmm. Now i have tride to make a build on my MacOS with the same Corona User Account and the same project and it was succesfull.

It looks like that trouble exists only on PC.

**UPDATE*** Looks like Rob has some better advise for you below.  

This sounds like it might be an account issue, but since it worked on OS X…

On PC - You might try:

1. De-authorize

2. Uninstall Corona

3. Reboot (yeah I know this sucks)

4. Re-intsall.

5. Re-authorize.

Windows loses it’s mind sometimes and this might help.

Also, be sure you have the right version of JDK installed: https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/start/installWin/index.html#java-development-kit

Sorry not to have a more exact answer/help.

Have you made any changes to Java in the past few days? If you are not using the splash screen plugin (including it in build.settings), the activation or not has nothing to do with your successful builds. If you can’t build sample apps on your PC and you can on a Mac, then it pretty much rules out issues.  The error you are seeing is consistent with a Java related issue. Perhaps you’ve applied a Windows 10 update (or maybe it auto updated) or there was a change in your Java JDK.

This is why I suggested we move this to the other thread. There is plenty of discussion there on things to try (updating your Java to the latest version, converting your existing keystore to a modern format, etc.)

Rob

After renewing my splash screen plugin today, the splash screen plugin is no longer working. Had same issue last year and magically disappeared, but again an issue. Native Builds, Corona-3350.