Incorrect Splash Screen plugin

**UPDATE*** Looks like Rob has some better advise for you below.  

This sounds like it might be an account issue, but since it worked on OS X…

On PC - You might try:

1. De-authorize

2. Uninstall Corona

3. Reboot (yeah I know this sucks)

4. Re-intsall.

5. Re-authorize.

Windows loses it’s mind sometimes and this might help.

Also, be sure you have the right version of JDK installed: https://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/start/installWin/index.html#java-development-kit

Sorry not to have a more exact answer/help.

Have you made any changes to Java in the past few days? If you are not using the splash screen plugin (including it in build.settings), the activation or not has nothing to do with your successful builds. If you can’t build sample apps on your PC and you can on a Mac, then it pretty much rules out issues.  The error you are seeing is consistent with a Java related issue. Perhaps you’ve applied a Windows 10 update (or maybe it auto updated) or there was a change in your Java JDK.

This is why I suggested we move this to the other thread. There is plenty of discussion there on things to try (updating your Java to the latest version, converting your existing keystore to a modern format, etc.)

Rob

After renewing my splash screen plugin today, the splash screen plugin is no longer working. Had same issue last year and magically disappeared, but again an issue. Native Builds, Corona-3350. 

You probably should contact support AT coronalabs.com and have them check to make sure the plugin is actually re-activated correctly.

Rob

I’ll reach out to them, but tested build in simulator and control was working.

Thanks for the help, Rob.

The splash screen only shows on an Android or iOS device. I’m confused from the post above if it’s working or not.

Rob