Inmobi fetch market application with old contact details

I create an Inmobi account as a publisher. Then I create a new Property and fetch my play store Application using market url. While I try to verify the product, its showing my old market website for verification. Can u please tell me, how to get new store website to vitrify.  

Hey 

Sohan from InMobi here.

There may be interim issue with out interface and its hard to tell with this information you have provided. Generally we get metadata about the app and store it on our end, which refreshes every 48 hours. There should be NO problems for you with the site approval. 

If at all there is any problem with the approval process send me the App Url and we will check internally and see if there are any issues to address. You can write in to developer at inmobi.com and we can help you out if there’s a problem

Thanks!

Hey 

Sohan from InMobi here.

There may be interim issue with out interface and its hard to tell with this information you have provided. Generally we get metadata about the app and store it on our end, which refreshes every 48 hours. There should be NO problems for you with the site approval. 

If at all there is any problem with the approval process send me the App Url and we will check internally and see if there are any issues to address. You can write in to developer at inmobi.com and we can help you out if there’s a problem

Thanks!