Inneractive Ad Interval

I’ve emailed Inner-Active support, but thought I’d post here too.

I’m implementing inner-active ads in my iOS app. I’m using the standard code below:

local ads = require “ads”
ads.init( “inneractive”, “my-ad-ID-here” )
ads.show( “banner”, { x=0, y=285, interval=10 } )

Unfortunately, no matter what I change my interval to, the ad interval is always 30 seconds. I’ve changed it several times and cannot get it to deviate from that time frame.

I’m not sure if this is a Corona issue or an Inner-Active issue. Anyone else have this problem? Any tricks or something I’m missing? Thanks for any help.

Brian [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 331427[/import]

I should say that the ad displays perfectly and works…the only issue is that the interval is 30 seconds in spite of having set interval=10. [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 125616[/import]

Well, no response here and no response (at all) from Inner-Active support. Guess I’ll move on and try something different. Can’t get this to work at all. [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 125861[/import]

I should say that the ad displays perfectly and works…the only issue is that the interval is 30 seconds in spite of having set interval=10. [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 125616[/import]

Well, no response here and no response (at all) from Inner-Active support. Guess I’ll move on and try something different. Can’t get this to work at all. [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 125861[/import]

Hi,

My name is Nirit and I’m a support manager at inneractive, I have actually replied to your ticket earlier but just in case anyone else is wondering I’ll post the answer here-

The minimum refresh interval is 30 sec so even if you set smaller value the ad would be refreshed every 30 sec.

Please feel free to contact me at support@inner-active.com if you have any questions or comments. [import]uid: 170612 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 126870[/import]

The ads.show() page needs to be updated to reflect this information. Currently, it says this -

interval = time – Ad refresh time (in seconds). Defaults to 10.

That’s obviously wrong and confusing…at least it is with regards to Inneractive ads. Thanks for the response.

Brian [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 126880[/import]

Thanks for the feedback!
I’ll inform our contacts at Corona and I’m sure they will fix it as soon as they can :slight_smile: [import]uid: 170612 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 126881[/import]

Hi,

My name is Nirit and I’m a support manager at inneractive, I have actually replied to your ticket earlier but just in case anyone else is wondering I’ll post the answer here-

The minimum refresh interval is 30 sec so even if you set smaller value the ad would be refreshed every 30 sec.

Please feel free to contact me at support@inner-active.com if you have any questions or comments. [import]uid: 170612 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 126870[/import]

The ads.show() page needs to be updated to reflect this information. Currently, it says this -

interval = time – Ad refresh time (in seconds). Defaults to 10.

That’s obviously wrong and confusing…at least it is with regards to Inneractive ads. Thanks for the response.

Brian [import]uid: 141982 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 126880[/import]

Thanks for the feedback!
I’ll inform our contacts at Corona and I’m sure they will fix it as soon as they can :slight_smile: [import]uid: 170612 topic_id: 31427 reply_id: 126881[/import]

Once the ad is shown it never refreshes.

And the listener is never triggered.

Tested on iPhone 4.

Once the ad is shown it never refreshes.

And the listener is never triggered.

Tested on iPhone 4.