Inneractive AdListener not working on IOS

Hi All,

Putting together a game and using inneractive.

The adListener works fine on Android, but does not get called at all on IOS!

I have tried using builds 1137 & 1168 and no luck. i even built the inneractive sample app for device, and it does not call the adListener at all… the adListener in the sample app says it should update the text on the screen in the adListener eg below:

local function adListener( event ) -- event table includes: -- event.provider (e.g. "inneractive") -- event.isError (e.g. true/false ) if event.isError then statusText:setTextColor( 255, 0, 0 ) statusText.text = "Error Loading Ad" statusText.x = display.contentWidth \* 0.5 else statusText:setTextColor( 0, 255, 0 ) statusText.text = "Successfully Loaded Ad" statusText.x = display.contentWidth \* 0.5 end end

Please help, is this a bug? Again the listener works fine on android but does not get called at all on IOS. try building the inneractive sample app for IOS to test.

Hi Chris,

My name is Noga and I’m the Community Manager at Inneractive.

I invite you to visit Inneractive’s developers wiki here. Most of the answers are already there.

If you still can’t find the answer, please open a support ticket through your console and a Support Manager will contact you directly.

Good Luck!

Noga

Hi Chris,

My name is Noga and I’m the Community Manager at Inneractive.

I invite you to visit Inneractive’s developers wiki here. Most of the answers are already there.

If you still can’t find the answer, please open a support ticket through your console and a Support Manager will contact you directly.

Good Luck!

Noga