Inneractive ads on Kindle Fire

How can I show ads for Amazon Kindle Fire? In my inneractive account i don’t see this platform in Platform list to get new correct AppId. For now, I it shows Android ads, but when user clicks, it opens Google Play, that unavailable on Kindle Fire. [import]uid: 131398 topic_id: 27636 reply_id: 327636[/import]

Yea, I had Amazon reject an app because of that. I wrote them back saying they allow ads and that I can’t control where 3rd party ads click to. They said they would approve the app, but it’s been several days and I’m still sitting in a pending state.

I doubt Inneractive has ads trafficked that go to Amazon. But it certainly would be nice to have this feature.
[import]uid: 19626 topic_id: 27636 reply_id: 112155[/import]

Hey guys,

We monitor a constant growth of high quality traffic coming from Kindle. Therefore, we’re working hard to bring specific high quality ads to bid and match to this inventory.
You can expect an increase in demand as the advertising industry is becoming aware of the great potential Kindle apps present.

Feel free to ping me with any questions you may have - orly[at]inner-active[dot]com [import]uid: 109623 topic_id: 27636 reply_id: 112517[/import]