Inneractive Ads

Uh, how to I mark the comment from xvid12h as spam?

I got it.  Click on their user name above their avatar and there should a report user option.

Hey, Larry @doubleslashdesign, I decided to give inneractive a chance with the Android version of my app, but as you noted, with the fullscreen on landscape app, inneractive isn’t showing close button at all.  I tried adding my own x button, but it gets messed up (in my case, creating the widget button immediately after ads.show simply  triggers close function without me tapping on the widget button.)  I also tried a timer, but it doesn’t quite work either.  

Is yours working smoothly for you?  I’m about to give up on inneractive all together.  I find it not worth the trouble at this point. But then, maybe I’m missing something critical somehow…

Naomi

I did get mine working with a timer like you said. Which is a pain… but that is the only way to do it… which I think is bad.

I don’t understand Corona would do it this way. I even wanted to place a count down over the full screen ad so people would know how long they had to wait before the ad would disappear. but no go.

I think I’ll work with a smaller ad and see if I can ad some buttons below it or something.

Thank you, Larry.  I’m just going to give up on inneractive all together for now.  I’ll revisit when its integration with Corona SDK improves.

Naomi