Inneractive Non-Payment / Late Payment

I reached the threshold for payment 12/31/2012 but I have not received a payment.  I should have received it March 8, 2013, right?  They are telling me they’re investigating.  The last email they sent me was 7 days ago and they have been non-responsive since then. 

Since I started looking around the forums I see others have unfortunately experienced similar issues.

Generally payment is 5-10 days late with Inneractive, but I do get it eventually after a bit of chasing…

Generally payment is 5-10 days late with Inneractive, but I do get it eventually after a bit of chasing…

Many of you might have heard of the Mobclix payment issues. One of the pages stated that Inneractive is also not paying on time and that delays are as long as 2 months. (source: http://www.mobclix-pay.us/?p=92)

I contacted support and they told me that this page is spreading misinformation and that we should not worry about payments being on time. Of course we believed them. But now the time has come for us to be paid…

After two weeks of not responding to support tickets I contacted one of the employees directly - now after a total of 3 weeks waiting time I get the following response:
"We are aware of the delay in your payment. This is due to the fact that demand partners did not transfer us your payment.

We are working hard to collect from our demand partners.

It is our top priority and as soon as the demand partners pay the funds, we will transfer them to you with no further delay.

We appreciate your patience and will update you accordingly. 

Feel free to contact us at any time."

So no, Inneractive is not paying on time and Corona should make sure that they partner with respectable companies. Not to mention that the quality of ads at Inneractive is horrible. Southern Europe only gets spam/scam apps like “You’ve won an iPad” and similar. 

Any of you guys have bad experience with Inneractive? Are they going bankrupt like Mobclix is? :slight_smile:

Was thinking about using Inneractive, but this gives me second thoughts…

Many of you might have heard of the Mobclix payment issues. One of the pages stated that Inneractive is also not paying on time and that delays are as long as 2 months. (source: http://www.mobclix-pay.us/?p=92)

I contacted support and they told me that this page is spreading misinformation and that we should not worry about payments being on time. Of course we believed them. But now the time has come for us to be paid…

After two weeks of not responding to support tickets I contacted one of the employees directly - now after a total of 3 weeks waiting time I get the following response:
"We are aware of the delay in your payment. This is due to the fact that demand partners did not transfer us your payment.

We are working hard to collect from our demand partners.

It is our top priority and as soon as the demand partners pay the funds, we will transfer them to you with no further delay.

We appreciate your patience and will update you accordingly. 

Feel free to contact us at any time."

So no, Inneractive is not paying on time and Corona should make sure that they partner with respectable companies. Not to mention that the quality of ads at Inneractive is horrible. Southern Europe only gets spam/scam apps like “You’ve won an iPad” and similar. 

Any of you guys have bad experience with Inneractive? Are they going bankrupt like Mobclix is? :slight_smile:

Was thinking about using Inneractive, but this gives me second thoughts…

Anyone having problems with payments again? i have not received a payment since August now.

can someone at inneractive to address this?

Our last payment from Inneractive was for december 2012 (paid in March 2013)… of course they don’t reply to my emails.

hey guys - sorry to hear this. Can you email me and tell me what userid/email you use with inneractive? I can email them and let them know as well (but to be clear, i cannot do much more than that)…

Do you have a balance over $200?

Hi David, just sent you a pm.

Rob, i well pass that balance every month. but no payments come through.

The last was about 4 months delayed in August, this is now about 3 months on since then without payment.

I was told that we will be included in the next payment cycle which is on the 8th of November. And yes, we have more than 200$ balance. 

I will update you if we get or don’t get our payment. 

I said I’ll keep you updated about the payments. Again, we did not receive our payments on this payment cycle - they said we would, but we did not. 

This is their reply:
"Unfortunately we didn’t manage to collect your earnings yet.

But, we will be doing our best to pay you at least part of the amount in the next payment cycle."

The same answer as last time. Just to mention - the amount is well over the 200$ payout limit. (around 2k$ per owed payment)

As far as I understand they made contract with lots of “scam” ad providers and now they aren’t getting paid. Of course this means that their payments to us are more than 3 months late. I don’t really care for their bad deals. This only means that we also made a bad deal for using Inneractive. I suggest you stay away from them.

I think it would be very nice if the Corona team would contact them and tell them that some developers are pretty pissed. Also - there are very few reliable AND high eCPM ad networks available which work with Corona on both platforms. Any suggestions? (iAd and AdMob generate horrible revenues, Inneractive doesn’t pay, PinsightMedia is new and there’s not much info on them)

I really hope that Corona will take this problem as their own and NOT step away from this Inneractive payment issue.

Why doesn’t Corona support Amazon ads yet? Very reliable, stable and high revenues. Payment cycle is net 30, with no questions asked. 

friskypigstudios - I’m trying to follow up on this with inneractive. I’ll let you know if I hear anything. Sorry you guys are having these issues, but they are completely out of our (Corona’s) control.

As for other monetization options, you mention Admob, iAds and Pinsight). But we also have Vungle, Sponsorpay, Tap for Tap and Playhaven.

David

Just to be fair - we got paid with a 2 month delay this week. They paid everything. So they do pay, they just have problems collecting the cash. Thanks for the help 

hi guys,

I got about $16k unpaid balance since April 2013. So; this is a very serious issue for me. I tried to contact inneractive several times by using email and their twitter account. They return with the same carbon copy message that friskypigstudios received:

We are aware of the delay in your payment. This is due to the fact that demand partners did not transfer us your payment.

We are working hard to collect from our demand partners. It is out top priority. bla bla bla…

I dont trust them anymore, but it seems that there is nothing to do right now. I am going to update this thread if I get any news on this issue.

I suggest you nag, nag, and nag a little more. We posted on their Facebook page, contacted support several times and made sure that they know this thread exists. I think this should help, because once the ball starts rolling there is no coming back for them. Bad reputation can kill their service and they know it. Google what happened to Mobclix, which was another SSP. First the payments were late, now there are thousands of developer which did not receive their money.

I also suggest that you DO NOT USE Inneractive. Late payments are not a sign of good business. :wink:

I hope you get paid as soon as possible.  

Anyone having problems with payments again? i have not received a payment since August now.

can someone at inneractive to address this?

Our last payment from Inneractive was for december 2012 (paid in March 2013)… of course they don’t reply to my emails.