IOSFBConnect::HandleRequestPermissionsResponse(): lost the access token

Has anyone encountered this error before?  I haven’t changed my facebook login flow in quite some time, but sometimes occurs if I logout of facebook, quit my app, then re-launch and try to log back in.   This error appears when switching back from facebook.  Is there any cleanup I need to do after calling facebook.logout()?

This is native iOS using build 3462.  I feel like this started when I switched over to the v4a plugin.

ERROR: IOSFBConnect::HandleRequestPermissionsResponse(): lost the access token. This could be the result of another thread completing facebook.logout() before this callback was invoked

I don’t know if you can set the token to nil after you logout or not, but it might be worth trying.

Rob

I got the same in two different apps. Google shows this topic only for this error.

I have this error even on fresh install when nothing calls facebook.logout()

sometimes it works, but in 90% it throws this error

ERROR: IOSFBConnect::HandleRequestPermissionsResponse(): lost the access token. This could be the result of another thread completing facebook.logout() before this callback was invoked.

I found that I have this error on device with installed Facebook app, without application it works better

Nandgate, have you found the issue, logout,restart, then login causes this error.

Has anyone encountered this error before?  I haven’t changed my facebook login flow in quite some time, but sometimes occurs if I logout of facebook, quit my app, then re-launch and try to log back in.   This error appears when switching back from facebook.  Is there any cleanup I need to do after calling facebook.logout()?

This is native iOS using build 3462.  I feel like this started when I switched over to the v4a plugin.

ERROR: IOSFBConnect::HandleRequestPermissionsResponse(): lost the access token. This could be the result of another thread completing facebook.logout() before this callback was invoked

I don’t know if you can set the token to nil after you logout or not, but it might be worth trying.

Rob

I got the same in two different apps. Google shows this topic only for this error.

I have this error even on fresh install when nothing calls facebook.logout()

sometimes it works, but in 90% it throws this error

ERROR: IOSFBConnect::HandleRequestPermissionsResponse(): lost the access token. This could be the result of another thread completing facebook.logout() before this callback was invoked.

I found that I have this error on device with installed Facebook app, without application it works better

Nandgate, have you found the issue, logout,restart, then login causes this error.