Is anyone using this?

Hi,

So I have looked at the Spine product and it looks fantastic! Are there any Corona developers actually using this product? Has anyone shipped a game with this?

I would appreciate any information around this product and its use. Pros / cons.

I am surprised there is not allot of fanfare around this??!!??!

Thanks,

Rick

Yes we are using on 3 products in production right now and I must say its pretty awesome for creating animations

Thanks cublah.

Are you using the product with the JSON capabilities or as a generated sprite sheet? How is the performance?

Care to share any of the games names so I could take a look?

Thanks,

Rick

They are all in production right now so I can’t share the names right now, but I will when I release them.

The data is in JSON format and I modified the function that loads the graphics to load from a sprite sheet.

The performance is very good, there is no performance hit and I wouldn’t expect there to be.

Yes we are using on 3 products in production right now and I must say its pretty awesome for creating animations

Thanks cublah.

Are you using the product with the JSON capabilities or as a generated sprite sheet? How is the performance?

Care to share any of the games names so I could take a look?

Thanks,

Rick

They are all in production right now so I can’t share the names right now, but I will when I release them.

The data is in JSON format and I modified the function that loads the graphics to load from a sprite sheet.

The performance is very good, there is no performance hit and I wouldn’t expect there to be.