Is InMobi still available for Enterprise builds?

I was just about to start integrating InMobi, but I can’t see a plugin file for it anywhere. It’s not in the last few plugin folders I’ve downloaded (2570, 2560 and 2541), it’s not in the Enterprise directory itself, and I can’t find a download link for it anywhere.

Has it been dropped? I’m looking at Android right now but the same applies to iOS as far as I can tell.

@Alan

Did you contact the Inmobi team?  Is Inmobi going to drop Corona support?

No I haven’t, I was hoping that someone from Corona would be able to comment on this.

Maybe it is because of the 64-bit Apple requirement? 

I am waiting for a plugin update from Inmobi for the past month or so (http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/54187-64-bit-suuport-for-the-inmobi-plugin/) hence I was wondering if they dropped Corona support completely. 

i talked lots with inmobi

and they finally told me they made the latest update and sent it to coronalabs

hope Corona team will implement asap … as i like to update my app with latest inmobi :slight_smile:

hope Corona team will implement asap … as i like to update my app with latest inmobi :slight_smile:

@Alan

Did you contact the Inmobi team?  Is Inmobi going to drop Corona support?

No I haven’t, I was hoping that someone from Corona would be able to comment on this.

Maybe it is because of the 64-bit Apple requirement? 

I am waiting for a plugin update from Inmobi for the past month or so (http://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/54187-64-bit-suuport-for-the-inmobi-plugin/) hence I was wondering if they dropped Corona support completely.