Is there a method to see if ad app was installed? (Appodeal)

So I was wondering, with appodeal is there a way to see if an ad was actually downloaded/installed?  

I know there is a getRewardParameters() and an event.phase = “dataReceived”.  But I can’t really find anywhere if there is a way to decypher these 2 to see if a member actually did anything with the ad.  

Also, what are the “reward parameters” other than saying it returns these parameters it doesn’t really explain what they are, why I would want them returned, and/or how to use them. 

Let me move this to the Appodeal forum and see if we can get someone from Appodeal to chime in.

Rob

Oh hey thanks I didn’t realize they had their own section.

So I was wondering, with appodeal is there a way to see if an ad was actually downloaded/installed?  

I know there is a getRewardParameters() and an event.phase = “dataReceived”.  But I can’t really find anywhere if there is a way to decypher these 2 to see if a member actually did anything with the ad.  

Also, what are the “reward parameters” other than saying it returns these parameters it doesn’t really explain what they are, why I would want them returned, and/or how to use them. 

Klynt, thanks for your question. Appodeal does not work with advertisers directly, so we don’t collect data on the app installs/downloads because not all of the ad networks we work with, provide this data.

getRewardedParameter return amount of reward which he set up in Segments. You can read more on Corona web site: https://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/appodeal/getRewardParameters.html

Let me move this to the Appodeal forum and see if we can get someone from Appodeal to chime in.

Rob

Oh hey thanks I didn’t realize they had their own section.

Klynt, thanks for your question. Appodeal does not work with advertisers directly, so we don’t collect data on the app installs/downloads because not all of the ad networks we work with, provide this data.

getRewardedParameter return amount of reward which he set up in Segments. You can read more on Corona web site: https://docs.coronalabs.com/plugin/appodeal/getRewardParameters.html