Knowing when inneractive ads are showing or not?

Is there any way to know when the user has entered/escaped from an inneractive ad? I’m currently using build 2012.843 (the build where they fixed the crashes due to orientation with inneractive), and I’ve got ads that pop-up, and the user can exit out of them, but I don’t know when they exit out of the ad. So, if I want to hold off an event until the user has exited an ad (so they don’t miss part of the game) is there any way I could go about doing that? [import]uid: 143007 topic_id: 30119 reply_id: 330119[/import]

I’ve read the ad documentation and there is this:

ads.init( providerName, appId [, listener] )  

“The third argument is optional, and is used to specify a function that will be called whenever an ad is displayed.”

and I’ve passed in an event listener with a print in it (watching it on the xcode log), but the function never gets called. [import]uid: 143007 topic_id: 30119 reply_id: 120580[/import]

Correction, I get a single callback when i make the request to show a fullscreen ad.

The event details consists of:
key: provider
value: inneractive
key: name
value: adsRequest
key: isError
value: false

There is no callback for the closing of a fullscreen ad though… [import]uid: 143007 topic_id: 30119 reply_id: 120682[/import]

Why can not I log into my account? [import]uid: 172956 topic_id: 30119 reply_id: 120801[/import]

The ad listener will get called every time an ad was successfully retrieved from the server and displayed… or if there was an error retrieving an ad. Sometimes the error event can occur later than expected, depending when the inneractive SDK decides to “timeout”. This can happen if it fails to connect to the inneractive ad server or if the server is out of “inventory” (ie: ran out of ads).

I suggest that you try testing sample project “Ads/inneractive” that is included with the Corona SDK on your Android device. I know for a fact that the ad listener works in that sample project. [import]uid: 32256 topic_id: 30119 reply_id: 120807[/import]

I’ve read the ad documentation and there is this:

ads.init( providerName, appId [, listener] )  

“The third argument is optional, and is used to specify a function that will be called whenever an ad is displayed.”

and I’ve passed in an event listener with a print in it (watching it on the xcode log), but the function never gets called. [import]uid: 143007 topic_id: 30119 reply_id: 120580[/import]

Correction, I get a single callback when i make the request to show a fullscreen ad.

The event details consists of:
key: provider
value: inneractive
key: name
value: adsRequest
key: isError
value: false

There is no callback for the closing of a fullscreen ad though… [import]uid: 143007 topic_id: 30119 reply_id: 120682[/import]

Why can not I log into my account? [import]uid: 172956 topic_id: 30119 reply_id: 120801[/import]

The ad listener will get called every time an ad was successfully retrieved from the server and displayed… or if there was an error retrieving an ad. Sometimes the error event can occur later than expected, depending when the inneractive SDK decides to “timeout”. This can happen if it fails to connect to the inneractive ad server or if the server is out of “inventory” (ie: ran out of ads).

I suggest that you try testing sample project “Ads/inneractive” that is included with the Corona SDK on your Android device. I know for a fact that the ad listener works in that sample project. [import]uid: 32256 topic_id: 30119 reply_id: 120807[/import]