license?

I have to say, there’s been a lot of Glider concern this past year…

So my Glider license has apparently expired, and Glider stops working after 15 minutes.  Looking on your site, it seems there is a new license term… $39.99 with no subscription expiration… like it was a couple of years ago when I originally purchased it.

I know when I purchased my annual subscription last year, I was told that if I did not renew, that I would no longer get updates (understandable) but that the version of Glider I had would continue to operate.  This does not seem to be happening.

I guess I just would like to know what I need to do to keep Glider operational into the future without having to play these games of renewing, paying full, then renewing again.  I go back to Cider 1.x, and I believe I paid for this a few time over… this would be my 3rd time making a payment  I also have a copy of Glider that I won at a local event and I am not using.

Is there an easy upgrade path?

thanks,

–john

Hello John,

Sorry for the inconvenience. You do not need to re-purchase the license, we can give you a new license key with no subscription expiration since you have already purchased a license. Please let us know which email address you would like your key to be sent to. Please email it to mydevelopergames@gmail.com.

Thank you,

M.Y. Developers

Thanks… will send an email asap.

Hello john,

We have sent you an email. Please let us know if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Same problem here.  Lua Glider started complaining that my license expired while the license per se was not supposed to expire (only the maintenance subscription)

Hello Renato,

We have sent you an email.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Thanks MY. Problem solved.

Hello John,

Sorry for the inconvenience. You do not need to re-purchase the license, we can give you a new license key with no subscription expiration since you have already purchased a license. Please let us know which email address you would like your key to be sent to. Please email it to mydevelopergames@gmail.com.

Thank you,

M.Y. Developers

Thanks… will send an email asap.

Hello john,

We have sent you an email. Please let us know if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Same problem here.  Lua Glider started complaining that my license expired while the license per se was not supposed to expire (only the maintenance subscription)

Hello Renato,

We have sent you an email.

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

Thanks MY. Problem solved.

I have the same issue, after 15minutes the IDE close itself and I’ve no more Output when I launch a project …

@Julio DeVega,

Could you please let us know which email address you used to purchase your license so we can send you a new license key. Please email it to mydevelopergames@gmail.com

Thanks,

M.Y. Developers

@M.Y.developers

sent you email 2 days ago and still haven’t got any reply from you.

Thanks

Hi

I bought a Glider 1 license back in 2013, are there any upgrade options available to the current glider version?

Regards

Jim

I have sent 2nd email to M.Y. Developers.

I have not received any reply from them.

Thanks buddy, all solved !

I have the same issue, after 15minutes the IDE close itself and I’ve no more Output when I launch a project …