Linking error - fuse

Fuse plugin seems to have problems - is causing linking error… but worked 4 days ago.

Any ideas?

Compiling Slices…

Compiling architecture: armv7

“/var/folders/kg/y8hhm3qn2fg_zypdvwdg39tw0000gn/T/CLtmpolD6Rs/armv7/xxx”</execute>

<result>duplicate symbol _llvm.cmdline in:

…app/.build/plugin.fuse/libplugin_fuse.a(FuseSDKReachability.o)

…app/.build/plugin.fuse/libplugin_fuse.a(FuseAdProviders.o)

Hey! Thanks for letting us know about the issue. I’m afraid I don’t get an error while trying to build app with fuse. May I ask to specify which Corona build and which Xcode are you using?

You can get Corona Simulator version in about menu and Xcode version with this command in terminal: xcodebuild -version

Build: 2015.2728

xcodebuild -version

Xcode 6.4

Build version 6E35b

On the Corona build screen, under iOS SDK Version I select 8.4

Is that the right info?

Yes, This info looks correct. I wasn’t able to reproduce issue you having exactly, but my best guess that you’re using outdated xcode and little oder version of Corona SDK. Try updating both.

it works on xcode 7.1 / iOS sdk 9.1

Hey! Thanks for letting us know about the issue. I’m afraid I don’t get an error while trying to build app with fuse. May I ask to specify which Corona build and which Xcode are you using?

You can get Corona Simulator version in about menu and Xcode version with this command in terminal: xcodebuild -version

Build: 2015.2728

xcodebuild -version

Xcode 6.4

Build version 6E35b

On the Corona build screen, under iOS SDK Version I select 8.4

Is that the right info?

Yes, This info looks correct. I wasn’t able to reproduce issue you having exactly, but my best guess that you’re using outdated xcode and little oder version of Corona SDK. Try updating both.

it works on xcode 7.1 / iOS sdk 9.1