live app using inneractive

hi all,

Please help I plan to start develop with inneractive. Anyone can tell your app are using their sdk. I would like to download it. So that I can reference the look and feel of the ad implementation.
Please kindly provide me your itunes URL.

By the way, I saw the documentation from inneractive, there are “Go” and “Skip” button. Is that compulsory?

How do you implement the “Go” button, because the corona sdk sample code do not have that inside.

Thanks in advance.

KC [import]uid: 94613 topic_id: 28111 reply_id: 328111[/import]

Skip and Go are on full screen ads by default. The app Burger Chef uses inneractive ads.

Peach :slight_smile: [import]uid: 52491 topic_id: 28111 reply_id: 113617[/import]

Hi all, the “Go” and “Skip” button are not available on android tough, and is there any way to know when the ad was closed? there’s no documentation at all of the ad event listener [import]uid: 112380 topic_id: 28111 reply_id: 130403[/import]

Hi all, the “Go” and “Skip” button are not available on android tough, and is there any way to know when the ad was closed? there’s no documentation at all of the ad event listener [import]uid: 112380 topic_id: 28111 reply_id: 130403[/import]