Marketplace Suggestions

Hi guys,

When browsing the marketplace there is one thing that is, at least for me, sorely missing.

Customer reviews/comments/five star rating and with them, possible dev replies.

It would make the marketplace a better, more dynamic and more alive place, if this could be implemented.

Perhaps it would also provide more insight into the usefulness of products for potential new customers.

Food for thought

Anaqim

We are planning on supporting ratings and reviews in Marketplace V2 which is under construction.

Rob

You better let reviewers be able to delete or modify their posts. 

And if possible, add an option for developers to reply to reviews - so far there always seems to be someone who uses reviews to actually ask questions.

One thing that I think needs updating is the size of the preview images which aren’t much bigger than the thumbnails. 

Some customer stats would be nice as well as number of page visits.

Right now I have zero clue

Is a shopping cart also in the works?

We are planning on supporting ratings and reviews in Marketplace V2 which is under construction.

Rob

You better let reviewers be able to delete or modify their posts. 

And if possible, add an option for developers to reply to reviews - so far there always seems to be someone who uses reviews to actually ask questions.

One thing that I think needs updating is the size of the preview images which aren’t much bigger than the thumbnails. 

Some customer stats would be nice as well as number of page visits.

Right now I have zero clue

Is a shopping cart also in the works?