module 'plugin.onDemandResources' not found:resource (plugin.onDemandResources.lu) does not exist in archive

Hi

I’m trying to use the ‘new’ on demand resources plug, but I can’t get it to work. The app always ends up with a black screen when I try to require the plugin.

In the log I can see the following error. 

ERROR: Runtime error

module ‘plugin.onDemandResources’ not found:resource (plugin.onDemandResources.lu) does not exist in archive

no field package.preload[‘plugin.onDemandResources’]

When uploading to Testflight it indicates all four files are uploaded s o everything in the code seems to be correct. The buildsettings is a modified version of the file in Pewpew.

local odr = require ("plugin.onDemandResources" )

settings = { -- plugins = { ["plugin.onDemandResources"] = { publisherId = "com.coronalabs", supportedPlatforms = { tvos=true }, }, }, --]] android = { usesFeatures = { { name="android.hardware.touchscreen", required=false }, { name="android.hardware.gamepad", required=false }, { name="android.software.leanback", required=false }, }, supportsTV = true, isGame = true, mainIntentFilter = { categories = { "tv.ouya.intent.category.GAME", "android.intent.category.LEANBACK\_LAUNCHER", }, } }, tvos = { plist = { NSAppTransportSecurity = { NSAllowsArbitraryLoads=true }, }, -- tvOS app icons require multiple layers, and must provide both a small and a large size. icon = { -- A collection of 400x240 pngs, in order of top to bottom. small = { "Icon-tvOS-Small-Pew.png", "Icon-tvOS-Small-LogoA.png", "Icon-tvOS-Small-LogoB.png", "Icon-tvOS-Small-LogoC.png", "Icon-tvOS-Small-Background.png", }, -- A collection of 1280x768 pngs, in order of top to bottom. large = { "Icon-tvOS-Large-Pew.png", "Icon-tvOS-Large-LogoA.png", "Icon-tvOS-Large-LogoB.png", "Icon-tvOS-Large-LogoC.png", "Icon-tvOS-Large-Background.png", } }, -- A 1920x720 png file, displayed when your app is on the "top shelf". topShelfImage = "Icon-tvOS-TopShelf.png", -- A 1920x1080 png file, displayed briefly as your app loads. launchImage = "Icon-tvOS-Launch.png", -- onDemandResources = { { tag="TwilightPartA", resource="video/01.mp4" }, { tag="TwilightPartB", resource="video/02.mp4" }, { tag="MidnightPartA", resource="video/03.mp4" }, { tag="MidnightPartB", resource="video/04.mp4" }, }, --]] }, excludeFiles = { -- Exclude all Android icon files and .ogg files iphone = { "Icon-\*dpi.png", "\*.ogg" }, -- Exclude iOS "retina" image files and .aac files android = { "Icon.png", "\*@2x.png", "\*.aac" }, -- Exclude unnecessary assets from OS X desktop apps osx = { "Default\*.png", "Icon\*.png", "Icon\*.ico", "Icon\*.icns", "\*.aac" }, -- Exclude unnecessary assets from Win32 desktop apps win32 = { "Default\*.png", "Icon\*.png", "Icon\*.ico", "Icon\*.icns", "\*.aac" }, -- Exclude all Android icon files and .ogg files tvos = { "Icon-\*.png", "\*.ogg" }, }, orientation = { default = "landscapeLeft", supported = { "landscapeLeft", "landscapeRight" }, }, window = { suspendWhenMinimized = true, defaultViewWidth = 960, defaultViewHeight = 640, titleText = { default = "Deep Ocean Aquarium HD", }, }, }

What version of Corona SDK are you using?

Are you getting this error on the AppleTV or the simulator or for an iOS or other platform build?

Thanks

Rob

Hi 

Right now I’m using 2905 but I have also tried the lates build. 

On the Corona Simulator it just says the plugin is not supported. When downloading from Testflight I just see a Black screen. Then I tried to Copy the App to the device and to the IOS Simulator and then I can see in the logfile that the builder can’t find the plugin.

You are doing this to an Apple TV correct?

Did you get any errors during the build process?

Rob

Yes, that’s correct. I’m building for Apple TV and I can’t see any errors in the log

It ends with:

Building: Creating IPA for store submission…

tvOS build succeeded

What about when you build to install directly on the device?

I can’t remember I noticed any error during the build but when the app starts it ends before anything is displayed on screen.  I have removed all other odr-code except the require statement for odr.  When I remove the require statement the app starts.

I can test again in a few minutes again when I have access to the device again.

Please see logfile from the Device build. No error during the build process but when I try to start the app there is a runtime error, plugin missing.

Building tvOS app for magnus@born.se with 2016.2905 Using custom build id from app bundle: 00000 (AppSettings.lua) BuildID: 57b344b8a7986 DeepOceanAquarium.app/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/\_CodeSignature/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/\_CodeSignature/CodeResources DeepOceanAquarium.app/headers.lua DeepOceanAquarium.app/DeepOceanAquarium DeepOceanAquarium.app/.build/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/mbox.lua DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/widget\_theme\_ios7@2x.png DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/\_CodeSignature/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/\_CodeSignature/CodeResources DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/CoronaCards DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/widget\_theme\_ios7.png DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/widget\_theme\_ios7@4x.png DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/Info.plist DeepOceanAquarium.app/PkgInfo DeepOceanAquarium.app/Base.lproj/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/Base.lproj/Main.storyboardc/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/Base.lproj/Main.storyboardc/BYZ-38-t0r-view-8bC-Xf-vdC.nib DeepOceanAquarium.app/Base.lproj/Main.storyboardc/UIViewController-BYZ-38-t0r.nib DeepOceanAquarium.app/Base.lproj/Main.storyboardc/Info.plist DeepOceanAquarium.app/embedded.mobileprovision DeepOceanAquarium.app/launchpad.lua DeepOceanAquarium.app/resource.car DeepOceanAquarium.app/Info.plist Using additional build settings from: /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/build.settings Contents of ZIP file from server: Building: Unpacking build from server /\* com.apple.actool.compilation-results \*/ /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/Assets.car /tmp/lua\_ii79WA Server dir name: DeepOceanAquarium.app Server app name: DeepOceanAquarium (local name: Deep Ocean Aquarium) Building: Creating Corona.xcassets Building: Creating Corona.xcassets - launch image Building: Creating Corona.xcassets - icon assets Using Xcode asset: /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/.build/Corona.xcassets Building: Compiling Xcode assets Code signing identity: "iPhone Developer: Magnus Frejd (KNR9UEJNF5)" "iPhone Developer: Magnus Frejd (KNR9UEJNF5)" (1C14EF47DD0A7BE95A219DC3DD72FE6FE74EAB2A) Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/control\_presets\_android.json to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/control\_presets\_android.json Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/control\_presets\_ios.json to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/control\_presets\_ios.json Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/control\_presets\_osx.json to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/control\_presets\_osx.json Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/control\_presets\_tvos.json to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/control\_presets\_tvos.json Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/control\_presets\_windows.json to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/control\_presets\_windows.json Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/GliderProperties.proj to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/GliderProperties.proj Excluding Icon-App-29x29@1x.png Excluding Icon-App-29x29@2x.png Excluding Icon-App-29x29@3x.png Excluding Icon-App-40x40@1x.png Excluding Icon-App-40x40@2x.png Excluding Icon-App-40x40@3x.png Excluding Icon-App-60x60@1x.png Excluding Icon-App-60x60@2x.png Excluding Icon-App-60x60@3x.png Excluding Icon-App-76x76@1x.png Excluding Icon-App-76x76@2x.png Excluding Icon-App-76x76@3x.png Excluding Icon-App-83.5x83.5@2x.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Large-Background.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Large-LogoA.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Large-LogoB.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Large-LogoC.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Large-Pew.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Launch.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Small-Background.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Small-LogoA.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Small-LogoB.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Small-LogoC.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Small-Pew.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-TopShelf.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/icon.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/icon.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/Icon@2x.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/Icon@2x.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/locker.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/locker.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_background.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_background.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_button1.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_button1.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_button2.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_button2.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_button3.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_button3.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_button4.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_button4.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_frame.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_frame.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/video/01.mp4 to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/video/01.mp4 Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/video/02.mp4 to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/video/02.mp4 Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/video/03.mp4 to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/video/03.mp4 Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/video/04.mp4 to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/video/04.mp4 Codesign embedded frameworks in folder (/Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/Frameworks): /usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 1C14EF47DD0A7BE95A219DC3DD72FE6FE74EAB2A --preserve-metadata=identifier,entitlements --timestamp=none /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework Created XCENT: /var/folders/90/ws67dmw52y7gw4xksq1pgj\_h0000gn/T/CLtmpS6eACj/entitlements.xcent Creating Info.plist... adding extra plist setting NSAppTransportSecurity: {"NSAllowsArbitraryLoads":true} adding extra plist setting TVTopShelfImage: {"TVTopShelfPrimaryImage":"Top Shelf Image"} adding extra plist setting CFBundleIcons: {"CFBundlePrimaryIcon":"App Icon - Small"} Application version information: Version: 1.0 [CFBundleShortVersionString] (set in Build dialog) Build: 2016.08.161852 [CFBundleVersion] (set by Simulator) Building: Copying app resources Excluding specified files from build: excluding: Icon-\*dpi.png excluding: \*.ogg excluding: Icon-\*.png excluding: \*.ogg Building: Signing application with "iPhone Developer: Magnus Frejd (KNR9UEJNF5)" "iPhone Developer: Magnus Frejd (KNR9UEJNF5)" tvOS build succeeded Installing '/Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app' on tvOS device Installing 'Deep Ocean Aquarium.app' on Kings\_Landing ... Uploading Deep Ocean Aquarium.app package contents... DONE. Installing '(null)' - CreatingStagingDirectory (5%) - ExtractingPackage (15%) - InspectingPackage (20%) - TakingInstallLock (20%) - PreflightingApplication (30%) - InstallingEmbeddedProfile (30%) - VerifyingApplication (40%) - CreatingContainer (50%) - InstallingApplication (60%) - PostflightingApplication (70%) - SandboxingApplication (80%) - GeneratingApplicationMap (90%) - Complete ---------- Device Log Starts ---------- [Device] Platform: Apple TV / AppleTV5,3 / 9.2.2 / Apple A8 GPU / OpenGL ES 2.0 Apple A8 GPU - 77.14 / 2016.2905 / sv | SE | sv\_SE | sv [Device] ERROR: Runtime error [Device] module 'plugin.onDemandResources' not found:resource (plugin.onDemandResources.lu) does not exist in archive [Device] no field package.preload['plugin.onDemandResources'] [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [Device] no file './plugin/onDemandResources.so' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.so' [Device] no file './plugin.so' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin.so'plugin.onDemandResourcesluaopen\_plugin\_onDemandResources [Device] stack traceback: [Device] [C]: in function 'error' [Device] ?: in function 'gotoScene' [Device] /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/main.lua:37: in main chunk [Device] Runtime Error: Runtime error: module 'plugin.onDemandResources' not found:resource (plugin.onDemandResources.lu) does not exist in archive [Device] no field package.preload['plugin.onDemandResources'] [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [Device] no file './plugin/onDemandResources.so' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.so' [Device] no file './plugin.so' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin.so'plugin.onDemandResourcesluaopen\_plugin\_onDemandResources [Device] [Device] stack traceback: [Device] [C]: in function 'error' [Device] ?: in function 'gotoScene' [Device] /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/main.lua:37: in main chunk

I’m checking with Engineering.

Thanks. I will look at it later today, for now, make you activated https://marketplace.coronalabs.com/plugin/on-demand-resources

Thanks. The plugin is activated in my profile.

Thank you again for reporting the issue. Indeed, you noticed right that onDemandResources is not in the final build. We recently upgraded our plugin system, and it seems you found a bug. We’ll fix it as soon as possible but for now, here’s workaround:

Try writing ‘appletvos’ instead of ‘tvos’ in supportedPlatforms section, like this:

[lua]

plugins =

{

[“plugin.onDemandResources”] =

{

publisherId = “com.coronalabs”,

supportedPlatforms = { 

appletvos = true

},

},

},

[/lua]

It looks like this bug is back again?

---------- Device Log Starts ---------- [iOS Simulator] Platform: Apple TV / x86\_64 / 10.0 / Apple Software Renderer / OpenGL ES 2.0 APPLE-12.4.2 / 2016.2972 / en | US | en\_US | en [iOS Simulator] libMobileGestalt MobileGestalt.c:1246: Could not retrieve region info [iOS Simulator] ERROR: Runtime error [iOS Simulator] module 'plugin.onDemandResources' not found:resource (plugin.onDemandResources.lu) does not exist in archive [iOS Simulator] no field package.preload['plugin.onDemandResources'] [iOS Simulator] no file '/Users/magnus/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/FC334871-847A-4305-9B57-03EE8B50B6FC/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/3558A652-2F58-4E14-B050-C946438F760B/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [iOS Simulator] no file '/Users/magnus/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/FC334871-847A-4305-9B57-03EE8B50B6FC/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/3558A652-2F58-4E14-B050-C946438F760B/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [iOS Simulator] no file './plugin/onDemandResources.so' [iOS Simulator] no file '/Users/magnus/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/FC334871-847A-4305-9B57-03EE8B50B6FC/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/3558A652-2F58-4E14-B050-C946438F760B/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.so' [iOS Simulator] no file './plugin.so' [iOS Simulator] no file '/Users/magnus/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/FC334871-847A-4305-9B57-03EE8B50B6FC/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/3558A652-2F58-4E14-B050-C946438F760B/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin.so'plugin.onDemandResourcesluaopen\_plugin\_onDemandResources [iOS Simulator] stack traceback: [iOS Simulator] [C]: in function 'error' [iOS Simulator] ?: in function 'gotoScene' [iOS Simulator] ?: in main chunk [iOS Simulator] Runtime Error: Runtime error: module 'plugin.onDemandResources' not found:resource (plugin.onDemandResources.lu) does not exist in archive [iOS Simulator] no field package.preload['plugin.onDemandResources'] [iOS Simulator] no file '/Users/magnus/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/FC334871-847A-4305-9B57-03EE8B50B6FC/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/3558A652-2F58-4E14-B050-C946438F760B/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [iOS Simulator] no file '/Users/magnus/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/FC334871-847A-4305-9B57-03EE8B50B6FC/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/3558A652-2F58-4E14-B050-C946438F760B/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [iOS Simulator] no file './plugin/onDemandResources.so' [iOS Simulator] no file '/Users/magnus/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/FC334871-847A-4305-9B57-03EE8B50B6FC/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/3558A652-2F58-4E14-B050-C946438F760B/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.so' [iOS Simulator] no file './plugin.so' [iOS Simulator] no file '/Users/magnus/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Devices/FC334871-847A-4305-9B57-03EE8B50B6FC/data/Containers/Bundle/Application/3558A652-2F58-4E14-B050-C946438F760B/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin.so'plugin.onDemandResourcesluaopen\_plugin\_onDemandResources [iOS Simulator] [iOS Simulator] stack traceback: [iOS Simulator] [C]: in function 'error' [iOS Simulator] ?: in function 'gotoScene' [iOS Simulator] ?: in main chunk [iOS Simulator] GC startmotion updates

What version of Corona SDK are you using?

Are you getting this error on the AppleTV or the simulator or for an iOS or other platform build?

Thanks

Rob

Hi 

Right now I’m using 2905 but I have also tried the lates build. 

On the Corona Simulator it just says the plugin is not supported. When downloading from Testflight I just see a Black screen. Then I tried to Copy the App to the device and to the IOS Simulator and then I can see in the logfile that the builder can’t find the plugin.

You are doing this to an Apple TV correct?

Did you get any errors during the build process?

Rob

Yes, that’s correct. I’m building for Apple TV and I can’t see any errors in the log

It ends with:

Building: Creating IPA for store submission…

tvOS build succeeded

What about when you build to install directly on the device?

I can’t remember I noticed any error during the build but when the app starts it ends before anything is displayed on screen.  I have removed all other odr-code except the require statement for odr.  When I remove the require statement the app starts.

I can test again in a few minutes again when I have access to the device again.

Please see logfile from the Device build. No error during the build process but when I try to start the app there is a runtime error, plugin missing.

Building tvOS app for magnus@born.se with 2016.2905 Using custom build id from app bundle: 00000 (AppSettings.lua) BuildID: 57b344b8a7986 DeepOceanAquarium.app/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/\_CodeSignature/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/\_CodeSignature/CodeResources DeepOceanAquarium.app/headers.lua DeepOceanAquarium.app/DeepOceanAquarium DeepOceanAquarium.app/.build/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/mbox.lua DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/widget\_theme\_ios7@2x.png DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/\_CodeSignature/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/\_CodeSignature/CodeResources DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/CoronaCards DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/widget\_theme\_ios7.png DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/widget\_theme\_ios7@4x.png DeepOceanAquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework/Info.plist DeepOceanAquarium.app/PkgInfo DeepOceanAquarium.app/Base.lproj/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/Base.lproj/Main.storyboardc/ DeepOceanAquarium.app/Base.lproj/Main.storyboardc/BYZ-38-t0r-view-8bC-Xf-vdC.nib DeepOceanAquarium.app/Base.lproj/Main.storyboardc/UIViewController-BYZ-38-t0r.nib DeepOceanAquarium.app/Base.lproj/Main.storyboardc/Info.plist DeepOceanAquarium.app/embedded.mobileprovision DeepOceanAquarium.app/launchpad.lua DeepOceanAquarium.app/resource.car DeepOceanAquarium.app/Info.plist Using additional build settings from: /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/build.settings Contents of ZIP file from server: Building: Unpacking build from server /\* com.apple.actool.compilation-results \*/ /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/Assets.car /tmp/lua\_ii79WA Server dir name: DeepOceanAquarium.app Server app name: DeepOceanAquarium (local name: Deep Ocean Aquarium) Building: Creating Corona.xcassets Building: Creating Corona.xcassets - launch image Building: Creating Corona.xcassets - icon assets Using Xcode asset: /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/.build/Corona.xcassets Building: Compiling Xcode assets Code signing identity: "iPhone Developer: Magnus Frejd (KNR9UEJNF5)" "iPhone Developer: Magnus Frejd (KNR9UEJNF5)" (1C14EF47DD0A7BE95A219DC3DD72FE6FE74EAB2A) Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/control\_presets\_android.json to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/control\_presets\_android.json Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/control\_presets\_ios.json to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/control\_presets\_ios.json Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/control\_presets\_osx.json to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/control\_presets\_osx.json Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/control\_presets\_tvos.json to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/control\_presets\_tvos.json Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/control\_presets\_windows.json to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/control\_presets\_windows.json Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/GliderProperties.proj to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/GliderProperties.proj Excluding Icon-App-29x29@1x.png Excluding Icon-App-29x29@2x.png Excluding Icon-App-29x29@3x.png Excluding Icon-App-40x40@1x.png Excluding Icon-App-40x40@2x.png Excluding Icon-App-40x40@3x.png Excluding Icon-App-60x60@1x.png Excluding Icon-App-60x60@2x.png Excluding Icon-App-60x60@3x.png Excluding Icon-App-76x76@1x.png Excluding Icon-App-76x76@2x.png Excluding Icon-App-76x76@3x.png Excluding Icon-App-83.5x83.5@2x.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Large-Background.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Large-LogoA.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Large-LogoB.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Large-LogoC.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Large-Pew.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Launch.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Small-Background.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Small-LogoA.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Small-LogoB.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Small-LogoC.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-Small-Pew.png Excluding Icon-tvOS-TopShelf.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/icon.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/icon.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/Icon@2x.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/Icon@2x.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/locker.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/locker.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_background.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_background.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_button1.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_button1.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_button2.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_button2.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_button3.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_button3.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_button4.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_button4.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/images/menu\_frame.png to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/images/menu\_frame.png Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/video/01.mp4 to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/video/01.mp4 Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/video/02.mp4 to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/video/02.mp4 Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/video/03.mp4 to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/video/03.mp4 Copying /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/video/04.mp4 to /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/video/04.mp4 Codesign embedded frameworks in folder (/Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/Frameworks): /usr/bin/codesign --force --sign 1C14EF47DD0A7BE95A219DC3DD72FE6FE74EAB2A --preserve-metadata=identifier,entitlements --timestamp=none /Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/Frameworks/CoronaCards.framework Created XCENT: /var/folders/90/ws67dmw52y7gw4xksq1pgj\_h0000gn/T/CLtmpS6eACj/entitlements.xcent Creating Info.plist... adding extra plist setting NSAppTransportSecurity: {"NSAllowsArbitraryLoads":true} adding extra plist setting TVTopShelfImage: {"TVTopShelfPrimaryImage":"Top Shelf Image"} adding extra plist setting CFBundleIcons: {"CFBundlePrimaryIcon":"App Icon - Small"} Application version information: Version: 1.0 [CFBundleShortVersionString] (set in Build dialog) Build: 2016.08.161852 [CFBundleVersion] (set by Simulator) Building: Copying app resources Excluding specified files from build: excluding: Icon-\*dpi.png excluding: \*.ogg excluding: Icon-\*.png excluding: \*.ogg Building: Signing application with "iPhone Developer: Magnus Frejd (KNR9UEJNF5)" "iPhone Developer: Magnus Frejd (KNR9UEJNF5)" tvOS build succeeded Installing '/Users/magnus/Desktop/@Appstore/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app' on tvOS device Installing 'Deep Ocean Aquarium.app' on Kings\_Landing ... Uploading Deep Ocean Aquarium.app package contents... DONE. Installing '(null)' - CreatingStagingDirectory (5%) - ExtractingPackage (15%) - InspectingPackage (20%) - TakingInstallLock (20%) - PreflightingApplication (30%) - InstallingEmbeddedProfile (30%) - VerifyingApplication (40%) - CreatingContainer (50%) - InstallingApplication (60%) - PostflightingApplication (70%) - SandboxingApplication (80%) - GeneratingApplicationMap (90%) - Complete ---------- Device Log Starts ---------- [Device] Platform: Apple TV / AppleTV5,3 / 9.2.2 / Apple A8 GPU / OpenGL ES 2.0 Apple A8 GPU - 77.14 / 2016.2905 / sv | SE | sv\_SE | sv [Device] ERROR: Runtime error [Device] module 'plugin.onDemandResources' not found:resource (plugin.onDemandResources.lu) does not exist in archive [Device] no field package.preload['plugin.onDemandResources'] [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [Device] no file './plugin/onDemandResources.so' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.so' [Device] no file './plugin.so' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin.so'plugin.onDemandResourcesluaopen\_plugin\_onDemandResources [Device] stack traceback: [Device] [C]: in function 'error' [Device] ?: in function 'gotoScene' [Device] /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/main.lua:37: in main chunk [Device] Runtime Error: Runtime error: module 'plugin.onDemandResources' not found:resource (plugin.onDemandResources.lu) does not exist in archive [Device] no field package.preload['plugin.onDemandResources'] [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.lua' [Device] no file './plugin/onDemandResources.so' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin/onDemandResources.so' [Device] no file './plugin.so' [Device] no file '/var/containers/Bundle/Application/9C6A90EC-FEB8-416F-A27B-09A9A64379E3/Deep Ocean Aquarium.app/plugin.so'plugin.onDemandResourcesluaopen\_plugin\_onDemandResources [Device] [Device] stack traceback: [Device] [C]: in function 'error' [Device] ?: in function 'gotoScene' [Device] /Users/magnus/Projekts/Appar tvOS/Deep Ocean Aquarium/main.lua:37: in main chunk