New Marketplace Beta

^This is defiantly something I would like to offer as an option in the future

I have received questions about transferring plugin purchases from the corona marketplace to solar 2d. For my one-time payment plugins (not yearly), if you have a receipt of your plugin in your email, you can screenshot them( please include email and product item) email me at solar2dmarketplace@gmail.com with the email you used to purchase the item. Also, include your account id( found under solar2dmarketplace.com/account) of the solar2d account you created and you will receive 40% off of the matching item price on the marketplace.

As for yearly plugins, my subscription system cannot handle all cases of remaining months so hopefully the corona marketplace servers will remain active for a couple more months so you can get your years worth.

I wish I could do it for free but do have hosting fees and had to build a hosting mechanism for everything :slight_smile:

I just wanted to give out a small update about assets and bundles and security

There is some infrastructure in place if anyone want to sell there asset(demo projects, art, sounds,etc), plugins, or bundles they can just fill out this forms to become a vendor on solar2d marketplace.

I can get your assets and bundles up in about 5 days.

About security, I have been implementing lots of security measures around the marketplace.

First of for payments and managing subscriptions is all handled with stripe. Verification and subscription management url generation is handled on a node server I made.

As for you other information such as email and activations and subscriptions it is all stored securely in inside firebase. In fact the whole site and download system is all built with firebase and the security rules and cloud functions keep users data and the plugin files.

1 Like

Hi @Scott_Harrison
I use Store View plugin, it gives a runtime ā€˜plugin not foundā€™ when run in Xcode Simulator.
it works find in device, what do you suggest ?

I really suggest building for device, will see if I can get iOS sim build working the solar2dmarketplace version

Hey Scott, what about 3rd party plugins like Game Analytics?

Hey Scott, can you add the admob plugin to your website?

@matheusdsa @aclementerodrguez I would love to work with 3rd parties on bringing their plugins to my site. I do have plans to develop a firebase adman plugin in the near future

Hey @Scott_Harrison I was trying out your ā€œTextBeltā€ plugin, while building for android I got this error after fetching the plugin, I followed all the steps mentioned in the guide section
I am using [Solar2D 2020.3600]

• What went wrong:
    17:03:20.809 Cannot expand TAR ā€˜C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Corona Labs\CLtmpa12220\template\app\build\corona-plugins\plugin.textbelt\data.tgzā€™.
    17:03:20.809 > Could not read C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\Corona Labs\CLtmpa12220\template\app\build\corona-plugins\plugin.textbelt\data.tgz.
    17:03:20.809 > Not in GZIP format

what I can reckon from the above error is, the plugins on the server are in tar format and engine has a problem extracting it. I have tried other plugins available on your marketplace and I always get the same error. Is there something wrong at my end?

It seems that TextBelt plugin is also available in free plugins directory. Search for TextBelt and include it to your project as shown. It should work that way.

yeah, but what about plugins that are not available there? like facebookAnalytics and other paid plugins

Hi I am still doing some work to get Lua plugins fully working, this includes text belt and deploy.

Hi @Scott_Harrison, Iā€™m having trouble with your FB Analytics plugin. I made a post here: Can't download Facebook Analytics plugin from Solar2dMarketplace

Can you please take a look?

1 Like