No Payments !

Hi,

i asked inneractive about my payment and got answer “our partners did not paid and we -HOPE!!!- to pay you soon”

what is that? I am already over 4 month with them… also i read other users have payment problems.

Any idea whats going on… does that company go down the river… whats about our earned money?

First they made me a good offer with “Corona Enterprise” … than i just got that for 3 month (not as thought for a year)… now 3000$ in their account and i get a stupid answer like above.

HELP

thanks

chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, I have the same sh**t with the Inner-active network. They send me the same STUPID excusses a second month in a row. “as soon as the demand partners pay the funds…”, “As soon as payments are made to us…”. They are owing me more than $3000 and its look like a SCAM.

The last payment was delayed for 12 days, in this month they are delaying it for 20 days already and I still don’t see any payment from them!!! 

I’m regretting I’v wasted so much time and so much valuable inventory with them.

I don’t use Inneractive, but this is a very common (and highly frustrating) issue among many ad-mediators. I’m currently in the same situation with MobClix for my Objective-C apps.

It’s a problem, but I don’t think they are lying. If they don’t get paid from the advertisers they just don’t have the money to pay us developers.

Of course they could set up an internal buffer-account to take from when advertisers lag in payments, but many ad-mediators just don’t have the funds to do that.

It’s difficult to find good ones. So far RevMob have been on-time every time. I’m hoping that Chartboost and Vungle will be the same.

I see the networks that brings me money via Inner-active and these networks pay ontime every time. So, I’m sure they got money for my traffic many months ago.

yes it is very frustrating. especially inmobi did lots of promises to get one joining them…

also very lame they dont give a statement here in the forum as the are “PARTNERS” from CoronaLabs.

wish it comes on road soon again.

Same here they havent paid me for the months beginning jan 2013 til now. After reviewing all the complaints and the amounts they owe…seems like inner-active is tanking. 

Same problem here, have not been paid out in the months of June or July thus far.

Hi all,

My name is Noga and I’m the Community Manager at Inneractive.

I would like to help you to get your payments as soon as possible.

Please email me your account name and I’ll pass it to our finance department directly ans update you on the progress.

My email is :noga@inner-active.com

We appreciate your patience and will update you accordingly. 

best,

Noga

Hi Noga,

Thank you for your message.

Could you tell us how it can speed up the payment process if we’ve already received numerious excuses from your finance department?

Same here… April’s payment is now nearly a month overdue and I got the same excuse from their finance department. 

That’s 4 out of the last 6 months where payment have been over two weeks late.

Hi Chris,

Yes, I have the same sh**t with the Inner-active network. They send me the same STUPID excusses a second month in a row. “as soon as the demand partners pay the funds…”, “As soon as payments are made to us…”. They are owing me more than $3000 and its look like a SCAM.

The last payment was delayed for 12 days, in this month they are delaying it for 20 days already and I still don’t see any payment from them!!! 

I’m regretting I’v wasted so much time and so much valuable inventory with them.

I don’t use Inneractive, but this is a very common (and highly frustrating) issue among many ad-mediators. I’m currently in the same situation with MobClix for my Objective-C apps.

It’s a problem, but I don’t think they are lying. If they don’t get paid from the advertisers they just don’t have the money to pay us developers.

Of course they could set up an internal buffer-account to take from when advertisers lag in payments, but many ad-mediators just don’t have the funds to do that.

It’s difficult to find good ones. So far RevMob have been on-time every time. I’m hoping that Chartboost and Vungle will be the same.

I see the networks that brings me money via Inner-active and these networks pay ontime every time. So, I’m sure they got money for my traffic many months ago.

yes it is very frustrating. especially inmobi did lots of promises to get one joining them…

also very lame they dont give a statement here in the forum as the are “PARTNERS” from CoronaLabs.

wish it comes on road soon again.

Same here they havent paid me for the months beginning jan 2013 til now. After reviewing all the complaints and the amounts they owe…seems like inner-active is tanking. 

Same problem here, have not been paid out in the months of June or July thus far.

Hi all,

My name is Noga and I’m the Community Manager at Inneractive.

I would like to help you to get your payments as soon as possible.

Please email me your account name and I’ll pass it to our finance department directly ans update you on the progress.

My email is :noga@inner-active.com

We appreciate your patience and will update you accordingly. 

best,

Noga

Hi Noga,

Thank you for your message.

Could you tell us how it can speed up the payment process if we’ve already received numerious excuses from your finance department?

Same here… April’s payment is now nearly a month overdue and I got the same excuse from their finance department. 

That’s 4 out of the last 6 months where payment have been over two weeks late.

Hello, i just wrote you an email.

I will copy here part of the email, as i whould like the forum users to know about my experience :

"My company is using inneractive services since january 2013.  (account
xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx)
We have earned more  than 2.500 USD , but we have been only paid once, only  201$  at
11th april 2013.
We have been waiting long time for your payments, but it seems like something is
wrong.   You owe us 2.500 USD for the last 8 months.  Not a single payment in
all this time.

I really feel scammed.   I will spread my bad
experience as far as i can if i dont get paid.

Thanks in advanced."