Not currently subscribed to com.fortumo:plugin.fortumo plugin error

I was up late last night finalising my Fortumo integration for Nook, all was working fine.  I came into the office this morning, made a few non-IAP related changes and now the build is responding with the following:

You are not currently subscribed to the following plugins

com.fortumo:plugin.fortumo

I have this in my build.settings

settings = {   

plugins = {

[“plugin.fortumo”] = {

publisherId = “com.fortumo”,

},

},

}

The admob plugin works but I get the above error when including Fortumo.  

Any ideas or known issues?

Hi Bruce (and Corona);

I am in EXACTLY THE SAME BOAT.

Fortumo was working fine and I was able to test (somewhat) in the simulator and FULLY on the Nook Device yesterday. And, of course, I was fully able to make builds (APKs) to install on my devices.

But as of 5 minutes ago, I am getting the message, when I try to make a build, that is exactly what you describe. So I am unable to make a build for device.

Something changed on Corona’s server (I am using stable build 2013.1135 (2013.6.3).

I need to submit this app to B&N Nook TOMORROW and I cannot build with this situation. Please help!

Steve Bullock

Apparently this was down to an issue on Corona’s servers.  A fix has been deployed, should be available in the next 30 minutes.

Yes, this should be fixed very soon. Give it a shot in about 15 minutes again…

Thanks David. Appreciate the fast response.

Works now. Thank you.

Steve

Hi Bruce (and Corona);

I am in EXACTLY THE SAME BOAT.

Fortumo was working fine and I was able to test (somewhat) in the simulator and FULLY on the Nook Device yesterday. And, of course, I was fully able to make builds (APKs) to install on my devices.

But as of 5 minutes ago, I am getting the message, when I try to make a build, that is exactly what you describe. So I am unable to make a build for device.

Something changed on Corona’s server (I am using stable build 2013.1135 (2013.6.3).

I need to submit this app to B&N Nook TOMORROW and I cannot build with this situation. Please help!

Steve Bullock

Apparently this was down to an issue on Corona’s servers.  A fix has been deployed, should be available in the next 30 minutes.

Yes, this should be fixed very soon. Give it a shot in about 15 minutes again…

Thanks David. Appreciate the fast response.

Works now. Thank you.

Steve

I’m having this error. What causes this?

I think I saw in another post from Fortumo that they had updated the plugin.  Are you still having this problem?  I just built an app with the Fortumo plugin and it built. 

Can you post your build.settings?

settings = {
 plugins =
 {
  [“plugin.fortumo”] = {
   publisherId = “com.fortumo”,
  },
 },
 {

Fortumo is a plugin for Pro Subscribers.  The forums indicate that you are Starter.  Can you confirm that you are trying this with a Pro subscribed account?

http://coronalabs.com/resources/plugins/

It would have been easier if I new this. Thanks tho.

How do you suggest we communicate it better?

It’s identified on the link above.  It’s also listed here in the documentation where it says “Availability”:

http://docs.coronalabs.com/daily/plugin/fortumo/index.html

We want to make sure we make this information available to everyone. 

Thanks, Rob. Appreciated. I posted one more issue today… Could you take a look. Been struggling for days.

I’m having this error. What causes this?

I think I saw in another post from Fortumo that they had updated the plugin.  Are you still having this problem?  I just built an app with the Fortumo plugin and it built. 

Can you post your build.settings?