Odd Tap for Taps stats

I’ve recently changed over from AdMob to Tap for Tap due to poor returns and am attempting to use the Tap for Tap offering to increase my user base, setting the split option to 100% “Get Users”

Previously on AdMob I was seeing around 2,000 daily impressions with a 0.6% CTR.

Since moving to Tap for Tap I’m seeing some very odd statistics on the Tap Exchange - for example yesterday showed 1 User, 7 Impressions and 11 Taps.

I can see that over 600 users have the updated version of the app and from my own device waited to load 50 impressions (without taps) to see if this would influence the stats (which were are above). Stats are obviously *much* lower than Admob but 11 taps for 7 impressions seems very wrong!

At present the key parts of the implementation look as follows:

build.settings

... plugins = { ["plugin.tapfortap"] = { -- required publisherId = "com.tapfortap", }, }, android = { usesPermissions = { "android.permission.INTERNET", }, supportsScreens = { resizeable = false, smallScreens = true, normalScreens = true, largeScreens = true, xlargeScreens = true, }, } }

main.lua

tapfortap = require "plugin.tapfortap" tapfortap.initialize("--Added my TFT ID--") tapfortap.setUserAccountId(uid) -- Loaded from config file after generation tapfortap.createAdView(1,2) -- Top, Centre

I have also added a listener and can confirm that Ads are being served.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?