Paid Promotion is only for existing app with TapForTap SDK?

Hi,

I have an app that I’m currently monetizing using Admob, do I have to change my app to use TapForTap plugin in order to paid for promotion? In the paid promotion documentation, it mentioned: We require that you have our SDK implemented… before proceeding.

Does that mean if my app is not using TapForTap, I cannot join the paid promotion and advertise my app in TapForTap which I pay for CPC or CPI?

BTW, would you be able to give a reasonable bid amount should I want to get a decent traffic for CPI? $0.10? $0.20? $0.50? or $1?

Hey There,

Check out the Tap for Tap Documentation here, you can see that TfT can be integrated with Admob mediation. 

Yes if your app is not using Tap for Tap in anyway then you would not be able to use paid promotion, however as I mentioned above there is a way.

I can give you a bid amount but where are you going to be targeting? That makes a difference.

-Taylor Reynolds

Hey There,

Check out the Tap for Tap Documentation here, you can see that TfT can be integrated with Admob mediation. 

Yes if your app is not using Tap for Tap in anyway then you would not be able to use paid promotion, however as I mentioned above there is a way.

I can give you a bid amount but where are you going to be targeting? That makes a difference.

-Taylor Reynolds