Performance Update Released - Glider v2.1

Hello everyone,

We released an update for performance and memory issues. Please re-download the installer to get the update. There is no need to uninstall the old version before installing the new version.

Details of the Update:

• Upgraded from NetBeans 7.4 to 8

• Updated to JDK 8

• Updated database engine for faster performance

Please let us know if you have any questions or if you come across any issues.

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

Tried to download the mac version but i got 2.0.5. How do i download 2.1?

Tried to download the Windows-64 version and got this pop-up when I tried to install:

“Another version of this product is already installed.  Installation of this version cannot continue.  To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel”.

Clicking OK stops the install.  Did not remove existing version since above message said I didn’t have to.

–john

I went tohttp://www.mydevelopersgames.com/Glider/ download the current version (mac osx 64)installed , found the right side of the display update to 2.0.5,then I click checkupdate, but did not prompt me to a new version needs to be updated , where is version 2.1?

Where is the new installer? Please let us know so we can give it a try. Thanks

@ase7en,

The latest version you have is the right one. We just forgot to change the version number from 2.0.5 to 2.1 which we will correct as soon as possible.

@ksan,

Please download the installers from our website  - http://www.mydevelopersgames.com/Glider/ .

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

What about the message I received when I tried to install? See above

@M.Y.developers

Every time I click again on the left side of the project / file panel inside the bag when the arrow will appear suspended animation or delay 3-5 seconds, the package file before Expand / Collapse files, this experience is poor, whether fix this problem

thanks.

Hey MY developers, with the new version it says my licence has expired, is this correct?

cheers

@ase7en,

We sent you an email. Please let us know if you are still having the same issue.

@punyroboto,

Could you please let us know which email address you used to purchase your license? Please send the information to mydevelopergames@gmail.com

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

My version is: Lua Glider 2.0 201403101706

Is this the latest one?

Tried to download the mac version but i got 2.0.5. How do i download 2.1?

Tried to download the Windows-64 version and got this pop-up when I tried to install:

“Another version of this product is already installed.  Installation of this version cannot continue.  To configure or remove the existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel”.

Clicking OK stops the install.  Did not remove existing version since above message said I didn’t have to.

–john

I went tohttp://www.mydevelopersgames.com/Glider/ download the current version (mac osx 64)installed , found the right side of the display update to 2.0.5,then I click checkupdate, but did not prompt me to a new version needs to be updated , where is version 2.1?

Where is the new installer? Please let us know so we can give it a try. Thanks

@ase7en,

The latest version you have is the right one. We just forgot to change the version number from 2.0.5 to 2.1 which we will correct as soon as possible.

@ksan,

Please download the installers from our website  - http://www.mydevelopersgames.com/Glider/ .

Regards,

M.Y. Developers

What about the message I received when I tried to install? See above

@M.Y.developers

Every time I click again on the left side of the project / file panel inside the bag when the arrow will appear suspended animation or delay 3-5 seconds, the package file before Expand / Collapse files, this experience is poor, whether fix this problem

thanks.

Hey MY developers, with the new version it says my licence has expired, is this correct?

cheers

@ase7en,

We sent you an email. Please let us know if you are still having the same issue.

@punyroboto,

Could you please let us know which email address you used to purchase your license? Please send the information to mydevelopergames@gmail.com

Regards,

M.Y. Developers