Please add this to FAQ

1. What are “Views” under “Account” section ?

2. How can i spent “Credits” to get more “impression” in Tap Exchange deal. How to control it ? I only know the Off / Low / Med / High selector. But let say i want to spent 10000 credits to get masive short campaign of one app. How to do it ?

3. Does impressions and taps are also cumulated to my account just like credits ? This is not written on account page. This information is confusing, becasue we store credits as a global but impression and taps are earned / spent in reality. So what is purpose to show credits ? This is very confusing to me. I can imagine a game like starcraft that you have minerals and gas counter on the main screen, but actually all transactions are made in some other values like gold or wood :stuck_out_tongue: What is going on ?

4. Does service is real time ? I can see some things are real time (like Views or credits) and some are not (like impression). How to check what is real time and what is not ?

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the feedback. I will get someone to answer your questions and update the documentation.

Thanks,

Phil

it took me some time to answer those questions by my self.

Tom

Hi Tom,

My name is Taylor Reynolds and I am the Developer Advocate at Tap for Tap,

1. Views: Are not credits, they are strictly impressions that give out to developers once their apps go live. We give 5000 for every app. Views cannot be controlled as to how fast or how slow they spend, basically they are a gift from us to you as a thank you for signing up. The only place to view them is within the reporting under the tap exchange.

2. The control panel is as you said off, low, medium, and high. We do not allow developers to collect up credits to then spend them in one go, also known as a “burst campaign”. 

3. Credits, impressions, and taps showed under “Spent” refers to you spending to have your ads shown in other apps. Whereas “Earned” refers to what other developers are earning from their ads being hosted by your app. The reason we show you this is to inform you of what your apps are earning/spending while using Tap for Tap. If you refer to tapfortap.com and go to “Developer” and select “stats and targeting” you will see how much credits it cost’s/ how many credits you earn per tap. Sorry if this was not the answer you were hoping for, I was a little confused by the wording. But if something is still unclear please contact me back at taylor@tapfortap.com. Always willing to help.

4. We are running real time, in your reporting you would need to change the date to today. They could be slight delays on some stats but nothing major.

Taylor Reynolds

Hi Taylor,

1. its 5000 views per account i think not per app. I have 18 apps and got only one 5000 views.

2. Its clear now.

3. This one i do not get at all. Lets say i have 10 apps and have on avarage 10K impression earned per day and 100 taps = 3000 credits. So what would be max impressions and taps spent on the same day ? You can spent no more impressions then you have earned ? Same for taps ?  Credits are clear but rest is not. If you earn a lot impression and a little taps what could be spent then ? 

4. Its creal now.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi There,

Thanks for getting back to me,

Yes you are correct it is only 5000 per account, use to be different sorry. As for number 3, It depends on how often our system calls upon your ad, also where you are targeting makes a difference as different geo’s cost more or less in credits. Never look at impressions for spending and earning. Credits are the only thing that matters. 

Regards,

Taylor Reynolds

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the feedback. I will get someone to answer your questions and update the documentation.

Thanks,

Phil

it took me some time to answer those questions by my self.

Tom

Hi Tom,

My name is Taylor Reynolds and I am the Developer Advocate at Tap for Tap,

1. Views: Are not credits, they are strictly impressions that give out to developers once their apps go live. We give 5000 for every app. Views cannot be controlled as to how fast or how slow they spend, basically they are a gift from us to you as a thank you for signing up. The only place to view them is within the reporting under the tap exchange.

2. The control panel is as you said off, low, medium, and high. We do not allow developers to collect up credits to then spend them in one go, also known as a “burst campaign”. 

3. Credits, impressions, and taps showed under “Spent” refers to you spending to have your ads shown in other apps. Whereas “Earned” refers to what other developers are earning from their ads being hosted by your app. The reason we show you this is to inform you of what your apps are earning/spending while using Tap for Tap. If you refer to tapfortap.com and go to “Developer” and select “stats and targeting” you will see how much credits it cost’s/ how many credits you earn per tap. Sorry if this was not the answer you were hoping for, I was a little confused by the wording. But if something is still unclear please contact me back at taylor@tapfortap.com. Always willing to help.

4. We are running real time, in your reporting you would need to change the date to today. They could be slight delays on some stats but nothing major.

Taylor Reynolds

Hi Taylor,

1. its 5000 views per account i think not per app. I have 18 apps and got only one 5000 views.

2. Its clear now.

3. This one i do not get at all. Lets say i have 10 apps and have on avarage 10K impression earned per day and 100 taps = 3000 credits. So what would be max impressions and taps spent on the same day ? You can spent no more impressions then you have earned ? Same for taps ?  Credits are clear but rest is not. If you earn a lot impression and a little taps what could be spent then ? 

4. Its creal now.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi There,

Thanks for getting back to me,

Yes you are correct it is only 5000 per account, use to be different sorry. As for number 3, It depends on how often our system calls upon your ad, also where you are targeting makes a difference as different geo’s cost more or less in credits. Never look at impressions for spending and earning. Credits are the only thing that matters. 

Regards,

Taylor Reynolds