plugin.appodeal.beta.GoogleAdMob

Problems on iPad …

It works correctly on Android and iPhone, but on iPad there is a problem, and that is that it slows down the app more and more, after showing each ad …

It is as if the memory and recipes used for the announcement were not erased.

@gsp I believe Appodeal is a Solar2D sponsor, so if this is true, I’m sure @vlads will notify them of what needs to happen to make it work. For their benefit, can you create a sample project and include your system specs and iPad details?

iPad Details: iPad 2 16GB Model A1395 iOS 9.3.5

When you say a simple project what do you mean? I would not know where to start… :sweat_smile:

I’m working on the update right now. Hopefully it’ll fix this issue.

I am happy to know … Great job !!! :slight_smile:

When it is ready, I will test it to confirm that it works correctly …

I don’t know if this is the right post or I should open another thread, but I have also detected that the plugin.facebook.v4a that connected to Facebook correctly in the latest Build: 2020.3582 version of Coronalabs, now in the new Build: 2020.3596 version of Solar2D Although it still works correctly on Android, it does not connect on iOs.

By the way, a question that may seem stupid, but with the new plugins in Solar2D, is it necessary to download these plugins from Github and install them in some folder on our computer? or does everything work automatically as before the migration?

Thanks for your incredible work and excuse my ignorance with some topics …