Problem with Lua Glider Or Corona

Hi!

I have done an app using Lua Glider and Corona… I want to upload to app store, but i have this problems:

Upload failed

• You uploaded an APK that can be debugged . For security reasons , you should disable debugging to publish the file in Google Play. More information about APK files debuggable

• You uploaded an APK signed in development mode . You must sign the APK file on the mode of publication . Learn how to sign files

• You uploaded an APK signed with a certificate that expires too soon. You must sign your APK file with a certificate expires later. Learn how to sign files.

How can i resolve the problems?

Thanks

Hi @iker_iratxoa,

It sounds like you signed the app using a “debug” keystore. You need to sign apps with a “release” keystore when they are going to market. Please see this guide for details on how to generate this keystore:

http://docs.coronalabs.com/guide/distribution/androidBuild/index.html

Best regards,

Brent

Thanks Brent Sorrentino!

But doing this steps, at last time, in cmd after writte the name, place, country… and enter the password … 

It says this Error: “Keytool error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Test.keystore (Access is denied)”

Can you post the commands you are entering?

Rob

Hi Rob!

Thanks for replying! I enter this commands in cmd

cd …/…/“Program Files (x86)”/Java

cd jdk1.6.0_45

cd bin

keytool -genkey -v -keystore my-release-key.keystore

now i enter the pass, for example password123

now enter name and second name , for example phil 

… i enter another questions

finally i have to put a password to (mykey)  but when i enter the new one or the same (password123) ,

then appears (acces denied)

Thanks Rob!

Don’t issue these commands in the java directory/subdirectory.  You will not be allowed to create a file there, which is why you are getting the access denied message.  

Thanks schizoid2k !!

So this commands where i have to writte ? in which directory?

I have seen a lot of tutorials on youtube writting in javas directory, but for this persons the error doesnt exist.

PD: Sorry for my english, i am not very good writter haha

iker,

You can go to any directory where you have rights to write files.  I have a folder I call “work” or “junk” or something like that where I do things like this.  As long as the java folder is in your path (assuming you are using Windows), you should be ok.  You can also enter the commands with a full path to your java directory, and that will be fine too.

Hope this helps!

–john

So i will have to create on program files x 86 a new folder , called “work” for example.

Then i have to writte:

cd …/…/“Program Files (x86)”/work

keytool –genkey –v –keystore newkey.keystore –alias newkey –keyalg RSA –validity 10000

when i enter this, a message appears, im spanish and the error appears in spanish so im trying to traduce… the message says like : keytool is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

That sounds like keytool is not listed in your path.  You can solve this in a couple of ways…

1. Add the localtion of keytool to your path.

OR

1. Execute keytool with a fully qualified path: "c:\program files (x86)\jave\keytool -genkey…  " etc etc.

what means  Add the localtion of keytool to your path??

Can you put an example please?

Im trying but i cant do it

Find the directory where keytool.exe is located and add it to your path in Windows.

This page explains how to do that.

Thanks!!

I have put the path in the site of where keytool.exe is. ther is in : C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.6.0_45\bin

but, now, entering the code in cmd appears a new error…

exactly: keytool error. java.lang.RuntimeException: Error of use, ûgenkey is not a legal command

Sorry of having many errors :frowning: thank a lot John

I’m not exactly sure, but here is what I generally use to create keys.  I specify the exact location of keytool in my command (including ther quotes).

[lua]

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\keytool” –genkey –v –keystore newkey.keystore –alias newkey –keyalg RSA –validity 10000

[/lua]

Does that work for you?

I can only enter with cmd command to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin” and no to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\keytool”

Can you confirm you have a C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6 folder?   Perhaps try and do a directory of your C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin folder and see what’s there?

Rob

Hi Rob!!

Yes, i confirm that i have C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6 folder , and bin folder also.  in bin folder i have the keytool.exe 

Can you do a screenshot?

Sorry its imposible to put a screencapture here!!!

xd