publish_actions permission is not being requested.

Hey!

I’m requesting {“public_profile”,“user_friends”,“email”, “publish_actions”} permissions and all first 3 are being requested.

I even tried requesting publish_actions by itself and still didn’t work.

I submitted publish_actions for review on Facebook dashboard and it got approved.

Everything is setup properly following the documentation.

I’m requesting that permission in order to use the scores API.

I get com.facebook.sdk.core error 8 if I try using it after logging in, and that’s because I don’t have the publish_actions permission.

Now, if I go to the Graph API Explorer and request an access token that includes publish_actions permission, after I log into the app, scores API work.

Is there anything tricky I might be missing?

Thanks!

“publish_actions” is not recommended anymore as it makes your app appear spammy.  Blame Candy Crush for killing that one by spamming your friends list repeatedly.  Most users will deny the request these days in my experience so look to another solution is my advice.

I understand, but I need it for the Scored API. :confused:

“publish_actions” is not recommended anymore as it makes your app appear spammy.  Blame Candy Crush for killing that one by spamming your friends list repeatedly.  Most users will deny the request these days in my experience so look to another solution is my advice.

I understand, but I need it for the Scored API. :confused: