Question about fullscreen ads

Hi, since fullscreen ads are intended to work like they work (no close icon, so people need to force close the application) i’ve been trying to set it up manually so at least they can use the back phone button to close it, but im failing doing that.

local function onKeyEvent( event )

local phase = event.phase

local keyName = event.keyName

if “back” == keyName and ads_on == 1 then

ads.hide()

end

return true

end

Runtime:addEventListener( “key”, onKeyEvent )

This is what i got from another thread, but i can’t make that the back button works fine (closing the app) when there is no ad, since all it does is just hiding the ad.

Is there an easy way to make it?

Thanks 

Which ad system are you using? RevMob full screen ads have an ( X ) that you click to close.

Any other ad system that does not have that is LAZY …

And actually Any Ad system should be implemented where it fires events when you close the ad, etc… like RevMob.

good luck.

I’m not a fan of PPI ads, i go with click ads. And even if inneractive maybe isn’t the best option, i use more than 1 ad network to have 100% fill rate.

I saw your post in other thread with no answer, wish you get one quickly…

thanks

Well, still no answer and very low ecpm… I guess i’ll just switch to another ad network… 

I don’t know why Corona still recomends Inneractive

Requests    Impressions    Fill Rate    Clicks    CTR        eCPM    Net  Revenues

3,063          2,804              91.544%        43    1.534%    $0.07    $0.21

Which ad system are you using? RevMob full screen ads have an ( X ) that you click to close.

Any other ad system that does not have that is LAZY …

And actually Any Ad system should be implemented where it fires events when you close the ad, etc… like RevMob.

good luck.

I’m not a fan of PPI ads, i go with click ads. And even if inneractive maybe isn’t the best option, i use more than 1 ad network to have 100% fill rate.

I saw your post in other thread with no answer, wish you get one quickly…

thanks

Well, still no answer and very low ecpm… I guess i’ll just switch to another ad network… 

I don’t know why Corona still recomends Inneractive

Requests    Impressions    Fill Rate    Clicks    CTR        eCPM    Net  Revenues

3,063          2,804              91.544%        43    1.534%    $0.07    $0.21