Quick question

I’m using Inneractive for my ads and I have made my app with storyboard. Presently I dont know when my ads will show on screen, it could be a couple of seconds or 10 seconds.

Here is an example:

ads.show("banner", {x = 0, y = 0, interval = 30})  

Is the interval the time between changes of ads?
Should I put this piece of code in the onCreateScene() to have them showing immediately? [import]uid: 208811 topic_id: 36049 reply_id: 336049[/import]

Honestly, I don’t think it matters. The time for the ad to show will depend on the device’s internet connection. Personally, I would put it in the enterScene event, so that you know your scene is loaded and displayed before trying to perform any network traffic. Maybe even wait a few seconds, just in the case user decides to exit the level early, or something like that. [import]uid: 8271 topic_id: 36049 reply_id: 143226[/import]

Honestly, I don’t think it matters. The time for the ad to show will depend on the device’s internet connection. Personally, I would put it in the enterScene event, so that you know your scene is loaded and displayed before trying to perform any network traffic. Maybe even wait a few seconds, just in the case user decides to exit the level early, or something like that. [import]uid: 8271 topic_id: 36049 reply_id: 143226[/import]