Hello,
I will publish my app on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
I have seen that in the Inmobi admin interface, I can register new properties as either “iOS” or “Android” application.
(How) Can I register my app as a single property and use this to serve ads for both platforms?
Cheers,
Thomas
Hey Thomas,
I’m from the InMobi team. Currently, we do not provide a “universal” property ID. Separating the IDs out by platform allows us to provide richer targeting and contextual advertisements with better suitability to the platform.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks
Hey Thomas,
I’m from the InMobi team. Currently, we do not provide a “universal” property ID. Separating the IDs out by platform allows us to provide richer targeting and contextual advertisements with better suitability to the platform.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks