remoteRegistration event and one signal

Hello,
I tried to implement push notification system with corona one signal plugin. it is work on all of my devices with different android versions except one. The ASUS Zenfone(ASUS_Z00AD) ! On this device, ‘remoteRegistration’ event does not fire/trigger. After putting some debug logs for detecting problem, I found that the listener that was set for ‘notification’ event, does not called on this device!

Here is my code:

function didReceiveRemoteNotification(message, additionalData, isActive) end local OneSignal = require("plugin.OneSignal") OneSignal.Init(Constants.ONE\_SIGNAL\_APPLICATION\_KEY, Constants.GOOGLE\_PROJECT\_NUMBER, didReceiveRemoteNotification) local function coronaNotificationListener( event ) local eventType = event.type print("EVENT TYPE ::: ", event.type) if eventType then -- registration if eventType == "remoteRegistration" then print("remoteRegistration") end end end Runtime:addEventListener( "notification", coronaNotificationListener )

I’m moving this to the OneSignal forum.

Rob

Not sure I am having the same problem or not.

I am using corona sdk Version 2016.3012 (2016.12.29) and I see all my android device on OneSignal showing “Missing Google Play Services Library”

@apps30, you likely have a different issue.  What version of Corona SDK are you using and can you post your build.settings?

Are you using AdMob for ads?

Thanks

Rob

I am not using any Ads plugins. And I am using Corona SDK 2016.3012 (2016.12.29).

I created a new post here: https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/67227-missing-google-play-services-library as I don’t want to mess up this thread if I am not having the same issue.

Any response?
In addition to previous issue, I’ve found that “removedRegistration” event fire every time that I open my app.

Can you check your config.lua for google = { projectNumber = “some_numer_here” }? If you have this I recommend removing it Corona is probably registering with it. Tn our plugin is registering again which will cause the other project number to become unregistered.

Since OneSignal users it’s own native Java code it don’t rely on any of the Corona events.

I’m moving this to the OneSignal forum.

Rob

Not sure I am having the same problem or not.

I am using corona sdk Version 2016.3012 (2016.12.29) and I see all my android device on OneSignal showing “Missing Google Play Services Library”

@apps30, you likely have a different issue.  What version of Corona SDK are you using and can you post your build.settings?

Are you using AdMob for ads?

Thanks

Rob

I am not using any Ads plugins. And I am using Corona SDK 2016.3012 (2016.12.29).

I created a new post here: https://forums.coronalabs.com/topic/67227-missing-google-play-services-library as I don’t want to mess up this thread if I am not having the same issue.

Any response?
In addition to previous issue, I’ve found that “removedRegistration” event fire every time that I open my app.

Can you check your config.lua for google = { projectNumber = “some_numer_here” }? If you have this I recommend removing it Corona is probably registering with it. Tn our plugin is registering again which will cause the other project number to become unregistered.

Since OneSignal users it’s own native Java code it don’t rely on any of the Corona events.