Resource not found, removing from queue. messages

I keep getting “Resource not found, removing from queue.” messages when trying to post using Carrot.  What exactly does this mean?

Interesting - I’ve never seen that… Are you loading the plugin via build.settings correctly, requiring the plugins.carrot lib, and then calling carrot.init() upon app load?

It was an error on my end during the refactoring for Carrot postAction calls.  I wasn’t sending the correct actions I had set up.

Cool.  so all working ok?

Yep.

Hey just wanted to drop in and say that we got Greenrift’s problem solved via the support request stuff on our site. I’ll try and keep on top of this forum more just in case there are other issues. 

Thanks guys!

Interesting - I’ve never seen that… Are you loading the plugin via build.settings correctly, requiring the plugins.carrot lib, and then calling carrot.init() upon app load?

It was an error on my end during the refactoring for Carrot postAction calls.  I wasn’t sending the correct actions I had set up.

Cool.  so all working ok?

Yep.

Hey just wanted to drop in and say that we got Greenrift’s problem solved via the support request stuff on our site. I’ll try and keep on top of this forum more just in case there are other issues. 

Thanks guys!

i have same problem and i have also set 

carrot.postAction(“enjoy”, “Testobj”)

i also not able to post on Facebook

i have same problem and i have also set 

carrot.postAction(“enjoy”, “Testobj”)

i also not able to post on Facebook