Runtime error on initialize

I’ve implemented tap for tap in my game, but I havent released it yet, i’m working on the icons and stuff like that, and right now I tried to test some graphics on device, and it throws an error:

java.lang.ExceptionInitializerError

I haven’t changed anything in the code since it was working, i have tried on another device, it does NOT shows the error, but when it tries to show an interstitial ad the background shows up, and the close button, but no ad, and also it freezes the app, I cannot close it. is it only my problem? does anyone have it too?

Also, I know it’s not tap for tap related, but is there a way to NOT show my entire path from my local computer on the error, when the error appears it says: /Users/danielnieto/Niktin cloud/LaCura/tap.lua:98

Thank you

I think it has to do with the new tap for tap SDK update, I’ve checked the tap for tap console under apps and I can see it has been changed to 3.0.3, I recall yesterday it was 2.3.0

Yes, same problem here - I receive no ads  - how about apps with the old SDK out there - do they all crash now? :frowning:

I tried to open a sample app I compiled some weeks ago to test tap for tap, it is running the old SDK, and it is receiving ads and everything is fine

I did release a new version yesterday that updated to SDK3 and have not had a chance to test it through the build system myself (I have to build the plugin on top of the enterprise version so sometimes there are hiccups on the daily releases). I will look into this and see what I can find.

Apps with the old SDK should not be affected by this at all.

Thanks,

Phil

I think it has to do with the new tap for tap SDK update, I’ve checked the tap for tap console under apps and I can see it has been changed to 3.0.3, I recall yesterday it was 2.3.0

Yes, same problem here - I receive no ads  - how about apps with the old SDK out there - do they all crash now? :frowning:

I tried to open a sample app I compiled some weeks ago to test tap for tap, it is running the old SDK, and it is receiving ads and everything is fine

I did release a new version yesterday that updated to SDK3 and have not had a chance to test it through the build system myself (I have to build the plugin on top of the enterprise version so sometimes there are hiccups on the daily releases). I will look into this and see what I can find.

Apps with the old SDK should not be affected by this at all.

Thanks,

Phil