Scale animations possible?

I want to create “fluid” animations like we know from Flash games with scaled parts. I remember I’ve read that Spine used with Corona can NOT do scaled animations yet… is this still true, or can characters (and of course body parts) be scaled now with the actual version? I now they can be scaled in the software, but can this kind of animations be used in Corona?

Daniela

In my experience I’m going to say “no” it’s still not possible. I was actually trying to use Spine for the Corona Dilbert competition and I ran into issues when I scaled things in Spine. It made Dilbert have a peg leg. Hah! Anyhow there might be a work around or something, I have no idea. I just thought I’d share my personal experience.

Thanks for the info!

In my experience I’m going to say “no” it’s still not possible. I was actually trying to use Spine for the Corona Dilbert competition and I ran into issues when I scaled things in Spine. It made Dilbert have a peg leg. Hah! Anyhow there might be a work around or something, I have no idea. I just thought I’d share my personal experience.

Thanks for the info!