Send featured image from wordpress website in Android notification

Hello. I would like some help about OneSignal integration with Wordpress. 

The goal is to use it to make push notifications in the Android mobile app (of the wordpress website). I manage to do it by creating a Must-Use extension in the wordpress website.

However I’m wondering if it is possible to send also the image (featured image) of the article we are making a notification for. Also how to redirect automatically to the article when the push notification is clicked. Thank you. I hope I’ve been clear enough. Feel free to ask me for any clarifications.

Hello and welcome to the Corona forums. These forums are for users using Corona to make mobile and desktop games and apps and is not a general support forum. This specific forum is for people using OneSignal with Corona. I doubt anyone has expertise here on using OneSignal with WordPress.

You might want to look elsewhere to get that question answered.

Rob

Hello and welcome to the Corona forums. These forums are for users using Corona to make mobile and desktop games and apps and is not a general support forum. This specific forum is for people using OneSignal with Corona. I doubt anyone has expertise here on using OneSignal with WordPress.

You might want to look elsewhere to get that question answered.

Rob