SetSignedInListener Crash

I’m working on adding GameCircle to one of my apps and have most things working but I’m having issues with the SetSignedInListener crashing.  I copy/pasted the example directly into my main.lua so it’s one of the first things that executes and when it does I get the following errors.  I’m using the latest public release, build 2393.

V/Corona  ( 9526): > Class.forName: plugin.gamecircle.LuaLoader

V/Corona  ( 9526): < Class.forName: plugin.gamecircle.LuaLoader

V/Corona  ( 9526): Loading via reflection: plugin.gamecircle.LuaLoader

I/Corona  ( 9526): Runtime error

I/Corona  ( 9526): java.lang.NullPointerException

I/Corona  ( 9526): Java Stack Trace:

I/Corona  ( 9526):      plugin.gamecircle.LuaLoader.SetSignedInListener(LuaLoader.java:1383)

I/Corona  ( 9526):      plugin.gamecircle.LuaLoader$SetSignedInListenerWrapper.invoke(LuaLoader.java:2393)

I/Corona  ( 9526):      com.ansca.corona.JavaToNativeShim.nativeResize(Native Method)

I/Corona  ( 9526):      com.ansca.corona.JavaToNativeShim.resize(JavaToNativeShim.java:381)

I/Corona  ( 9526):      com.ansca.corona.graphics.opengl.CoronaGLSurfaceView$CoronaRenderer.onSurfaceChanged(CoronaGLSurfaceView.java:374)

I/Corona  ( 9526):      com.ansca.corona.graphics.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1611)

I/Corona  ( 9526):      com.ansca.corona.graphics.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1377)

I/Corona  ( 9526): stack traceback:

I/Corona  ( 9526):      [C]: in function ‘SetSignedInListener’

I/Corona  ( 9526):      ?: in main chunk

For the record here’s the block of code from the example I’m using:

local gamecircle = require("plugin.gamecircle") gamecircle.Init(false, false, true) function SignedInCallback(result) &nbsp; if result then &nbsp; &nbsp; print("Player Signed In") &nbsp; else &nbsp; &nbsp; print("Player SIgned Out") &nbsp; end end gamecircle.SetSignedInListener(SignedInCallback)

I’m betting  you need to check gamecircle.isReady() before you call setSignedInListener

I’m betting  you need to check gamecircle.isReady() before you call setSignedInListener