Setting custom "price points"?

When I am setting up a service, after I fill up the section titled “What will be the selling rate of the credit?”, the next section is “Your service will use following price points:”, which contains the list of purchases displayed to the user. 

These are automatically calculated, and the no. of virtual currencies offered(for a single price point) is different for different countries… 
Why is this so? Can I not give a custom amount? 

Fortumo provides only fixed pricepoints in each country, this is the limitation inherent to the carrier billing technology. You can see the  full list of available pricepoints at http://fortumo.com/countries, or under your service settings.

The virtual currency exchange rate is automatically calculated, and can be set on service creation or modified for an existing service.

So, basically, once I set my price, say 1$ = 5 coins,   I have no control over how many coins are up for purchase via Fortuma…  In some countries, it may be 1 coin, 2 coins, 4 coins, etc… and in some countries it might be 10 coins, 12 coins, etc depending on the country… 
Is that right? 

Is there no way I will be able to have a regular system for all countries? 

This is right: in each country, the virtual currency exchange rate will be the same in relation to the base exchange rate. Depending on the available pricepoints in that country and the local currency exchange rate, the specific amount of virtual coins that a user will get will be different. This logic ensures that for the merchant, the price of the virtual coins he sells always stays the same in each country.

It is also possible to dynamically change the exchange rate when initializing the payment, using the following method:

– Multiplies amount of credits by some coefficient (default is “1”)
request:setCreditsMultiplier(1.0)

Ah ok! 
Thanks a lot! 

Fortumo provides only fixed pricepoints in each country, this is the limitation inherent to the carrier billing technology. You can see the  full list of available pricepoints at http://fortumo.com/countries, or under your service settings.

The virtual currency exchange rate is automatically calculated, and can be set on service creation or modified for an existing service.

So, basically, once I set my price, say 1$ = 5 coins,   I have no control over how many coins are up for purchase via Fortuma…  In some countries, it may be 1 coin, 2 coins, 4 coins, etc… and in some countries it might be 10 coins, 12 coins, etc depending on the country… 
Is that right? 

Is there no way I will be able to have a regular system for all countries? 

This is right: in each country, the virtual currency exchange rate will be the same in relation to the base exchange rate. Depending on the available pricepoints in that country and the local currency exchange rate, the specific amount of virtual coins that a user will get will be different. This logic ensures that for the merchant, the price of the virtual coins he sells always stays the same in each country.

It is also possible to dynamically change the exchange rate when initializing the payment, using the following method:

– Multiplies amount of credits by some coefficient (default is “1”)
request:setCreditsMultiplier(1.0)

Ah ok! 
Thanks a lot!