So we have a new marketplace that looks different but...

The vendor page just flashes and vanishes in Chrome and I while I can find my product for sale, any information about actual sales eludes me completely.

Anyone figure out how to operate this thing?

Anaqim

Can you make a video showing the issue. I’m not having any trouble editing my product descriptions in Chrome.

:\

Ah, I think I misread that.  You’re having trouble reviewing sales data?  

Yeah, I don’t see that yet.  That is probably why there wasn’t an announcement yet?  May still be WIP.

There are a few things that we are still working on.  

Rob

That’s cool.

Buyers features first.

Sellers features second.

Thanks for the feedback!

I am kind of disappointed that downloadable tools/plugins that are not regular corona plugins still don’t have their own category, but are placed under the graphics section (because it is downloadable content). This means they are almost impossible to find unless you know what you are looking for… and furthermore with the latest version of the marketplace they are not visible at all unless you search for them.

Examples:

Corona Plugin For Xcode

https://marketplace.coronalabs.com/graphics/corona-plugin-for-xcode

Super Starter Kit 2 (SSK2)

https://marketplace.coronalabs.com/graphics/super-starter-kit-2-ssk2

Radiance Particles Effects Creator V1.42

https://marketplace.coronalabs.com/graphics/radiance-particles-effects-creator-v1-42

@ojnab, this is a good suggestion. I’m not sure we have enough items in that “utility” class for it to have it’s own category. I’ll bring the suggestion up to the team, but if we have more submissions of that type it will help justify the category.

Rob

better one too many categories for clarity than a more obscure marketplace.

i dont believe I am saying this but…functionaility and ease of use are fundamental aspects of a successful app design  :D  :lol:

I tried the vendor page again, both in Chrome and Edge.

The page just flashes the fields and hides them.

Tried emptying browser cache, no luck

I even tried on my android tab same thing.

Clearly its not working so can we please get acces to this page soon? Need to change support info among things.

EDIT, if this works for other people, can someone from corona please check if my account has som field error somewhere triggering this?

@Anaqim,

This is working for me.  This is what i see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK8T0ljJKog&feature=youtu.be

For Marketplace account issues, please email support AT coronalabs.com

Thanks

Rob

@RG, yeah I get that page too but the VENDOR page above blanks out.

Is it available to you?

EDIT ah yes its a video and it works for you. I’ll email suppert then, thx for the help.

In Chrome, hit F12 to bring up the developer console. Within that, go to the settings and look for the Network -> “Disable cache (while DevTools is open)” option and make sure it’s ticked. Without closing that dialog, hit ctrl+r to reload the vendor page in the background.

If it’s a problem with something at your end, that should clear it. You can then close the developer console.

Hi richard11,

Tried it and same thing. Since I get it on different devices and operating systems I can only assume its something corona staff will need to help me with.

Thanks for the tip though!  :slight_smile:

Yep, must be something about your account then. Perhaps a dodgy character in one of the formatted text entries that’s breaking the Javascript as it tries to render the editor tools. If you see a red exclamation icon in the top right of that dialog when on the vendor page, clicking it should give you an error message of some sort if that’s the case but you’d still need Corona to resolve for you.

I’ll report this to the marketplace team.

Rob

Got it fixed to so working again.

Thx!  :slight_smile:

Can you make a video showing the issue. I’m not having any trouble editing my product descriptions in Chrome.

:\

Ah, I think I misread that.  You’re having trouble reviewing sales data?  

Yeah, I don’t see that yet.  That is probably why there wasn’t an announcement yet?  May still be WIP.